Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2005 Season Tickets

2005 Season Tickets

2005 Season Tickets

Actually, I don't know if you guys remember but 5-6 years ago the basketball team had a couple of good seasons and we made it out to the games getting rowdy, that was fun back in the day. I don't know if any of you were at FAU then, I've been there since fall 95 (sad I know). At one time I was a member of the Sammy fraternity when we did all the shuttle bus parties, anyone remember those?
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

boone we need fans like you, roudy ones. Ill get in contact with you before next season, this year we had alot of fun hanging banners from the top of buildings, drives the maintnace dept nuts trying to get them down. When ever they do we just make them bigger and harder to take down. Dont know if you saw the big one hanging from the top of the GCS building. It lasted 2 days before maintnace figured out how to take it down ;D
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

That sounds like the kinds of pranks we used to do back in the day. To be honest I haven't been on campus for about 2 years, it figures as soon as I graduate they start building stuff. They didn't do s@#t for the 7 years I was there…oh well :)
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

That sounds like the kinds of pranks we used to do back in the day. To be honest I haven't been on campus for about 2 years, it figures as soon as I graduate they start building stuff. They didn't do s@#t for the 7 years I was there…oh well :)

Seven year :o What was your major - party animal!!
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

:D LMAO, basically yeah. See, I was raised in England and came straight off the boat to FAU, so with animal house and other US college movies firmly planted in my mind, I joined a frat thought there were gonna be naked girls and parties everywhere and one day I realized that that just was not gonna happen at FAU -if I wanted a party I should have went elswhere but I have no regrets at FAU I loved my time there and I finally graduated in Psych and went on to grad school.... better late then never I always say.
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

Hey, O.G. he said naked ladies

heh, heh… heh, heh, heh naked ladies… heh,
heh

Glad you are able to enjoy the American version of Football - unfortunately, not much soccer talk here!!

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

man… its been a while since I've seen him rear his ugly head

errr huh huh errr huh huh ….. cool huh huh
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

Did he say Naked or Nekked ladies.. ;D
Back to the top

2005 Season Tickets

you guys kill me man ;D
Back to the top