Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 SBC Spring Prospectus: Smith makes cover...

Re: 2008 SBC Spring Prospectus: Smith makes cover...

2008 SBC Spring Prospectus: Smith makes cover...

SeminOWL2006 said

We need to find out if it was FAU or the Sun Belt that did the Photshopping.  I wouldn't have minded if it hadn't been blatant (probably because I wouldn't have noticed).  Either way it looks bad for us

Exactly, and it NEVER even needed to be done:

http://fausports.cstv.com/photogallery/gallery_index.html?school=fau&sport=m-footbl&

Since they obviously wanted only a shot a Rusty, look at the USF gallery, then photos 10, 11, 41, 97.

ANY are MUCH better than that pic…….

And let's not even mention some of the others with 1k fans+ in the background…
Back to the top

Seriously I just looked through those and there are alot of awesome pictures, any of which had thousands in the stands.  What a great game.  I would be happy if all of our non-conference games every year were rotating amongst UCF, USF, FSU, Miami, and Florida, we would be able to sell tickets to those games….too bad UF will never ever travel for a non-conference game…

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlfan1 said

I find it odd that they have pictures of Jared Allen and Danny Embick. They note they are former Owls, but it still seems strange to have them in the SBC spring media guide.

GO OWLS!!!

Yeah, that is weird. But this is coming from the same SBC people who put out a picture of Rusty with four extra people photoshopped into the background…. so…

where is this?? i am lost…

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Photoshopped? From Ted Hutton's Blog

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

fauowl09 said

owlcountry said

owlfan1 said

I find it odd that they have pictures of Jared Allen and Danny Embick. They note they are former Owls, but it still seems strange to have them in the SBC spring media guide.

GO OWLS!!!

Yeah, that is weird. But this is coming from the same SBC people who put out a picture of Rusty with four extra people photoshopped into the background…. so…

where is this?? i am lost…

Thats not surprising lol. Look at the photo and you'll see the same guy in the red and the green on the left side of the screen that you do on the right side

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Photoshopped? From Ted Hutton's Blog

I've circled the possibilities…

Back to the top

Good call on the guy you circled in light blue – missed that one.

And the one in yellow – the photoshopping is so bad that he couldn't even completely cut out the guys standing next to him in the dupes on the far right and lower left.  This is beyond bad.
Back to the top

hey at least there are no maroon Beat USF shirts in the picture.....lol
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I've circled the possibilities…

Upon further review, I don't think the light blue circles are dupes, but rather, the bottom light blue circle might be a dupe of the guy on the extreme lower left.  Maybe all three are dupes (or trips ;D ).  Hard to say, but I think the guy on the lower left was the original, and then the "artist" duped and blurred him for some reason.
Back to the top
Control functions: