Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 Schedule and dates from Mr. Hutton

Re: 2008 Schedule and dates from Mr. Hutton

2008 Schedule and dates from Mr. Hutton

Fledgling said

All these game times are according to the host cities time zone right?  So, Michigan State game would really come on tv here at 1 pm?

Way to go and spoil his wedding day  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Fledgling said

All these game times are according to the host cities time zone right?  So, Michigan State game would really come on tv here at 1 pm?

GO OWLS!!!

If we go into OT against MSU they're holding that boat lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I think the game times are EST.

Jared: It's actually not hot in Texas in the summer. This past summer, it was about 85-90 degrees but without the 90% humidity. It's actually quite pleasurable.

Spirit Airlines are offering CHEAP direct flights from FLL to San Antonio (some 6am flights are $40 on some days). Might be an option for Jared, Phil and Will to fly out here and then rent a car.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Car? I thought I could ride a horse!  ;)

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

Fledgling said

GO OWLS!!!

If we go into OT against MSU they're holding that boat lol

Exactly. I hope he doesn't miss his own wedding on account of a football game.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I think the game times are EST.

Jared: It's actually not hot in Texas in the summer. This past summer, it was about 85-90 degrees but without the 90% humidity. It's actually quite pleasurable.

Spirit Airlines are offering CHEAP direct flights from FLL to San Antonio (some 6am flights are $40 on some days). Might be an option for Jared, Phil and Will to fly out here and then rent a car.

Smitty thanks for the heads up. I'll have to look into it. For $40 I'd fly into San Antonio and then Phil can hooks us up with a rental car. Looking forward to it.

Back to the top

As soon as I know my schedule for next year, I'll be able to make plans to hopefully join some of the road trips.  They keep telling me that 2nd year has sooo much more free time than 1st year, hopefully that means more FAU games. 
Back to the top

mh2os said

As soon as I know my schedule for next year, I'll be able to make plans to hopefully join some of the road trips.  They keep telling me that 2nd year has sooo much more free time than 1st year, hopefully that means more FAU games.

You are getting season tickets again aren't you? We may have to drive up there and kidnap you Mike lol

Back to the top

I'll be getting season tickets every year.  No matter how many games I can actually go to.  At least this coming season I can switch my weekend calls.
Back to the top

wow for 40 bucks that would be pimp....
Back to the top
Control functions: