Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 Season Highlight video

2008 Season Highlight video

Has been posted in game-by-game YouTube clips on Marcus' fauowlaccess.com site here:

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Florida Atlantic's 2008 season highlight video - FAUOwlAccess.com
Back to the top

Re: 2008 Season Highlight video

SWEET!  8)
Back to the top

That was sweet. The FIU game was such a great game, I love watching that one.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Lots of great highlights in that one. MCB too.

The highlights from the other games prove how valuable and how talented Charles Pierre was for FAU.

I hope one of the redshirt sophomore RBs (Stinson, Barasch, etc) can get that same kind of yardage.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

FAUfasho said

The highlights from the other games prove how valuable and how talented Charles Pierre was for FAU.

I hope one of the redshirt sophomore RBs (Stinson, Barasch, etc) can get that same kind of yardage.

Barasch and Stinson I believe are RS Freshman. School wise they are Sophomores but football wise they're RS freshman

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I am still working out some details, but within a couple of weeks I will be making a copy of the DVD available to all members.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlcountry said

FAUfasho said

Barasch and Stinson I believe are RS Freshman. School wise they are Sophomores but football wise they're RS freshman

You're correct. My bad.
Back to the top

wow, that video(s) was great….it made me feel alot better about the games where we were crushed.  Seeing us tear open Texas for big passes is a nice consolation.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

wow, that video(s) was great….it made me feel alot better about the games where we were crushed.  Seeing us tear open Texas for big passes is a nice consolation.

Call me crazy but if we don't botch the snap in Texas' Red Zone on the first drive where Rusty gets hurt. I think this game is closer than what it was. Would we have won? Probably not, but we could have scored a couple TD's maybe. Who knows I guess, just what I think, but no need to rehash it all over again

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Bytor that would be very cool 8)
Back to the top
Control functions: