Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 Season Highlight video

Re: 2008 Season Highlight video

2008 Season Highlight video

Talon said

Bytor that would be very cool 8)

It was something I had planned to tie in with other things, but I have to be careful how I do it, there are some ESPN footage on the DVD, so I must clear everything with the higher ups first.

Regardless, I will make it available some how to members once all the details get worked out.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

SeminOWL2006 said

wow, that video(s) was great….it made me feel alot better about the games where we were crushed.  Seeing us tear open Texas for big passes is a nice consolation.

Call me crazy but if we don't botch the snap in Texas' Red Zone on the first drive where Rusty gets hurt. I think this game is closer than what it was. Would we have won? Probably not, but we could have scored a couple TD's maybe. Who knows I guess, just what I think, but no need to rehash it all over again

14 points were left on the field in the first two drives if you remember. We were never going to win that game, but 14-21 at the end of the first looks much better on the ESPN ticker. It could have been like another Gator game, where we have one really strong quarter and get some respect from their team and fans.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

SeminOWL2006 said

wow, that video(s) was great….it made me feel alot better about the games where we were crushed.  Seeing us tear open Texas for big passes is a nice consolation.

Call me crazy but if we don't botch the snap in Texas' Red Zone on the first drive where Rusty gets hurt. I think this game is closer than what it was. Would we have won? Probably not, but we could have scored a couple TD's maybe. Who knows I guess, just what I think, but no need to rehash it all over again

I agree it would have been a different game
Back to the top

We had highlights vs Texas....? ..... ;D
Back to the top

The said

We had highlights vs Texas….? ….. ;D

Yes we sure did. It's not very often you get to see it over and over again Frantz Joseph DRILLING the Heisman Trophy runner up out of bounds not once but twice! lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Jab979 said

SeminOWL2006 said

Texas 52
FAU 35
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Nunzio42 said

Jab979 said

SeminOWL2006 said

Texas 52
FAU 35

A LOT more respectable. Putting up 35 points against them even in a blow out isn't bad

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: