Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 draft

Re: 2010 draft

2010 draft

This mock-ery draft must have been compiled by a USF fan.  Selvie #1????  According to this board, Sam Bradford will hope to catch on as an undrafted free agent. 
Back to the top

i must misspell at least three words a post…lol

Not good   :-[  :-\  :'(
Back to the top

Baller07 said

This mock-ery draft must have been compiled by a USF fan.  Selvie #1????  According to this board, Sam Bradford will hope to catch on as an undrafted free agent.

Had to be, Selvie # 1 and Groethe (who sucks by the way) in round 4. Round 4 of the CFL draft maybe lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Harmon hasn't played in over a year, nobody is going to have him on a draft board till he shows he's recovered and has a legit season.

As for Gent, he's got to lose the butter fingers hands in my opinion in order to be drafted. Who knows what's going to happen to Rusty. If he had a season like Graham Herrell did we would all be saying he's a top ten pick, then Herrell doesn't even get drafted. its a crap shoot. Rusty's height and weight, pro set offense and attitude are working for him the rest is too tough to tell.

I would love it if he gets drafted before Tebow. That would be great.
Back to the top

Tobow 4th overall omfg lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to the top

What would the Giants take Rusty and Matt Grothe in rounds 3&4? This guy has no idea what he's doing
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

LOL…that one bothers me too.  I know it's a small thing, but it's just lazy and it reflects badly on FAU, since I'm guessing 90% of us graduated from the University.  Plus, it takes no time to click the spell check button before posting.

You're right… it reflects very poorly on us but few people here seem to care, unfortunately. Not meaning to criticize, just observing.

It's really frustrating because look, we get visitors from all over that already think we're a substandard institution and then we reinforce that misconception with poor spelling, immature retorts and nonsensical arguments. A university's reputation isn't merely measured in endowments; more often people just experience the quality of students that come out of it.

Do you know the difference between "your" and "you're", do I have to explain things to you three times before you understand, do you have confidence in yourself or do you give up too easily? It's the little things.

So yes, please spell check. At the very least use spell check.
Back to the top

haha I apologize for the spelling error!
But to be completely honest I didn't even notice the spell check button until you said something about it.  It's what, only my 15 post or something like that lol.
Back to the top

I agree…

Maybe we need to set the spell checker as an automatic feature…we can look into that…

As it is right now, it is voluntary…
Back to the top
Control functions: