Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 FAU PRIDE NIGHT

Re: 2010 FAU PRIDE NIGHT

2010 FAU PRIDE NIGHT

I'm sorry, it's good that you are trying to build a tradition at your school but that poster has to go. It looks like an advertisement for a gay pride parade. Also your radio advertisement should be changed. That owl time jingle sounds like the fair is coming to town or the circus.
Back to the top

Owl said

I'm sorry, it's good that you are trying to build a tradition at your school but that poster has to go. It looks like an advertisement for a gay pride parade. Also your radio advertisement should be changed. That owl time jingle sounds like the fair is coming to town or the circus.

I guess those marketing campaigns worked then because it gets people like you–that have no affiliation with he university–to talk about FAU.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Owl said

I guess those marketing campaigns worked then because it gets people like you–that have no affiliation with he university–to talk about FAU.

oh come on, take a look at that poster. You have FAU pride night then have a guy standing there with his shirt off. Why no pics of the cheerleaders. It's just a gay poster. They could have done a much better job.
Back to the top

Owl said

fauowl said

Owl said

oh come on, take a look at that poster. You have FAU pride night then have a guy standing there with his shirt off. Why no pics of the cheerleaders. It's just a gay poster. They could have done a much better job.

They absolutely could have done better, but would it have led to multiple discussions  :D
Back to the top

...and I believe the folks on the poster are of those in the band that will be providing some entertainment.
Back to the top

Yeah, he's a big trolling tool.  However, painfully I have to agree with him on the poster and the "It's Owl time" jingle is god awful.
Back to the top

The said

Yeah, he's a big trolling tool.  However, painfully I have to agree with him on the poster and the "It's Owl time" jingle is god awful.

Maybe we should do a poll… what's worse, the "Owl Time, Owl time!" jingle or the "Who let the Owls out?!?" chant?
Back to the top

Oh no! Not again!

:D
Back to the top

Rick said

Just a friendly reminder that this event will be going on tomorrow afternoon following the Spring Game…

When the Taylor Bell will ring for the first time! :)

No *Ding* *Ding* for tonight…

The Bell did not make it in time having been held up in customs…

They have a card board fill in for the night.

LAME.
Back to the top

This event wasn't more than a BBQ. Great idea, but there wasn't much spirit, at least when I was there there wasn't.
Back to the top
Control functions: