Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 Pro Day Photos...

Re: 2010 Pro Day Photos...

2010 Pro Day Photos...

Here's the "new delivery" from the front…shades included…

Back to the top

Thanks for the great pic's Rick.  Nice looking form from Rusty.  Who do you think impressed the most?  Did the scout from Jacksonville seem interested in Rusty?  Thanks again for shooting the pictures…

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Thanks for the great pic's Rick.  Nice looking form from Rusty.  Who do you think impressed the most?  Did the scout from Jacksonville seem interested in Rusty?  Thanks again for shooting the pictures…

GO OWLS!

Np!

Willie Rose increased his stock significantly, IMO & others…

Rusty did well also…

Back to the top

Coming at ya…

Back to the top

Rusty looks good!  I just read that DB Erick McIntosh ran a 4.45 (40) for the day's lowest time.
Back to the top

Jamari Grant looks to haul in a Rusty Smith toss…

Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Rusty looks good!  I just read that DB Erick McIntosh ran a 4.45 (40) for the day's lowest time.

With the wind…against he was 4.6…

Rose was quite impressive as well…4.53 with, 4.67 against…
Back to the top

Shame Bonner Couldn't get a 10th of a second faster… Dude's got every other measureable physically.  He still might get a shot even if it's at another position.

Willie had a great day though and for all this talk about Gerhart running a 4.6, for my money Willie Runs harder…

The more and more I look at Jason I think he's a reciever in the NFL.  I think he's got a similar skill set to Marques Colston in terms of body usage and catching a football and I think he could have that type of impact in the NFL.  He's about an inche shorter and a 10th of a second slower 40 wise but that's what his skill set reminds me of.

Also Thing Jamari Grant had a great time and with his frame he could easily add some weight and be a Tight End. I know the Giants came to see him specifically during a practice this season.

BTW Michael Hancock…6'7 255 running a 4.7  :o… How did he not get a look last year? I'm new to FAU so I'm just curious.
Back to the top

Willie Rose awaits a Rusty Smith throw out of the backfield…

Back to the top

A look at Smith's delivery from the back…

Back to the top
Control functions: