Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 Home Games

Have you already purchased your 2011 season tickets?

Yes
No
Not Yet, but plan to
Only buying individual game tickets
I'm a student, I get in free :)

You must select between 1 and 30 options

Re: 2011 Home Games

2011 Home Games

fauowl said

walty12 said

GeorgiaOwl said

5 home games is a huge factor in the cost, my worry ever since our "agreement" with Boca. It severely limits our ability to raise revenue with such limited home date restrictions!

Yep, nobody ever mentions that and its a big deal.  FAU's location is PERFECT for concets, high school football games, etc.  Sucks that they cant take adavantage of that.

Everything is negotiable.  that deal with the city will change the first second we can prove the city can make money.  No worries there.

City Government is totally self serving, and the good news is every few years, there's a whole new crop of people that are making promises to whatever group will do them favors.

Sooooo when the next crop comes in, as long as the right people are in place for us, then that 10 max can turn to 30 in a heartbeat! We'll have monster truck rallys at FAU in no time! :)
Back to the top

DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT SEVEN HOMES GAMES WOULD BE GREAT!
Back to the top

I agree with FAUOWL… There will be time for cheap seats in the future.  Right now see what people will pay and make some money.  If attendance is down (which I'm sure it will be) I bet they will be giving away tickets again to local not for profit groups and offering discount seating.  I think seating is reasonable but I do hope they have a $10 or $15 dollar section so everyone can enjoy a saturday game. 
Back to the top
Control functions: