Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 Owls Free Agent Watch...

2011 Owls Free Agent Watch...

Now that the lock-out is over, we still have three names that could see some Free Agency attention starting as early as tomorrow:

Jeff VanCamp

Lester Jean

Michael Lockley

Best wishes to all three!

Back to the top

Re: 2011 Owls Free Agent Watch...

Good luck guys!

Here is a link to  a site wich lists all the NFL undrafted free agent signings;

NEPatriotsDraft.com - 2012 NFL Draft

To update the list just refresh the page from time to time and any changes will be listed. So far no Owls, Ellingson, WR form FIU and Harris, RB from Troy only SunBelt players so far, unfortunately both ith Jags. And only one QB so far, Devlin from Delaware to the Cardinals, they need QB upgrade and that will help Rob Housler A LOT when that happens, rumored to be Kolb from Eagles!
Back to the top

Just read a few minutes ago that Lockley will sign a contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars.....
Back to the top

The said

Just read a few minutes ago that Lockley will sign a contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars…..

Congrats to Mike…

I was talking to Polo a few weeks ago and he said he was only playing Arena Football until the lockout was over, how come you did not add him to the list Rick  :D
Back to the top

Lestar is a Texan

I believe team can have 90 players in camp opposed to 80 so that helps us get our foot in the door
Back to the top

Just heard that Jeff signed with the Dolphins
Back to the top

Yep! Mr. Van Camp is a Miami Dolphin and assuming they don't sign Tyler Thigpen he will have a good chance of making the team I believe!
Back to the top

Congrats to Housler, Lockley, Leststar, and Van Camp. We certainly hope Polo get an opportunity also. Go Owls! Rick, thank you for believing in # 45. 8)
Back to the top

burrowing said

Rick, thank you for believing in # 45. 8)

Congrats!

Was there ever any doubt??

;D
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: