Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Coach Wish list

Re: 2012 Coach Wish list

2012 Coach Wish list

Dont forget that FAU has "found" an extra 60K already this year from selling out 2 games @ the FAU soccer stadium for the womens Magic Jack team.

There are 4 more games left and if they keep selling out that will be another $120K of "found" money.

Course they probably ought to give that to Jarvis.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Nothing but the Leachman. No brainer. 2nd choice Marc Trestman.
Back to the top

I appreciate all the attention I have been recieving from the FAU community and its a honor, but I have yet to be contacted by anyone from the Athletic Department. Id love to be able to stay down South though if possible for my family and I.
Back to the top

umm...
Back to the top

Jajaja. Nice  ;)

I am sure Rick and the powers that be can get on it and validate this one.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Butch Davis made the news again up here.  It seems that there is a lot more to come out about his actions.  Maybe we should let FIU covet Butch while we focus on other qualified coaches.  You can take Butch off of my wish list………
Back to the top

There is ONLY one best choice for the future of this program - Leach - hire the man, lock him in and let the fireworks begin in 2012 when he can build on this year's successful season!

Think of 30,000 filled seats EVERY home game, of winning Belt Championships (until we get invited elsewhere) and think of in five years we are looking at the EXPANSION of FAU Stadium, of a new BB arena and vastly upgraded facilities across the campus. Think of FAU replacing the U (if they still even have a program - ouch!) as South Florida's team. Think BOISE St. EAST!

Go Owls!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

There is ONLY one best choice for the future of this program - Leach - hire the man, lock him in and let the fireworks begin in 2012 when he can build on this year's successful season!

Think of 30,000 filled seats EVERY home game, of winning Belt Championships (until we get invited elsewhere) and think of in five years we are looking at the EXPANSION of FAU Stadium, of a new BB arena and vastly upgraded facilities across the campus. Think of FAU replacing the U (if they still even have a program - ouch!) as South Florida's team. Think BOISE St. EAST!

Go Owls!

:D  Georgia Owl, little too much coffee this morning?
Back to the top

NCowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Go Owls!

:D  Georgia Owl, little too much coffee this morning?

I like his style!  If you going to dream, dream BIG!  Let's hope Angelos is setting his sights just as high?
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

I like his style!  If you going to dream, dream BIG!

+1

Back to the top
Control functions: