Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 FAU Football Fall Camp Practice Times & Discussion

Re: 2012 FAU Football Fall Camp Practice Times & Discussion

2012 FAU Football Fall Camp Practice Times & Discussion

Coach P and Graham Wilbert sounds confident, and I like the way Coach P, talked about MGIII and what he expects to happen. I see Graham and MGIII splitting time during the fall camp.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Coach P and Graham Wilbert sounds confident, and I like the way Coach P, talked about MGIII and what he expects to happen. I see Graham and MGIII splitting time during the fall camp.
I hope not…Nothing against Graham, but I want to see MGIII just run away with it and then go out there and back up the hype
Back to the top

A friend told me that the players were wearing new practice jerseys, new navy cleats instead of red, and all white helmets with no FAU winged print & white facemask (instead of red). He said that the shirts navy jerseys had 3 white stripes on the shoulders.
Any ideas or any pics anybody?
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

A friend told me that the players were wearing new practice jerseys, new navy cleats instead of red, and all white helmets with no FAU winged print & white facemask (instead of red). He said that the shirts navy jerseys had 3 white stripes on the shoulders.

"The Other Guys" have some pictures up…..
Back to the top

The said

HootinHollerin said

"The Other Guys" have some pictures up…..

Ahh, that's probably where he got it from. Thanks
Back to the top

Re: 2012 FAU Football Fall Camp Practice Times

Rick said

Owl2Doc said

Rick said

@FAUOwlAthletics: Quartet of Wilbert, Curtis, Bracewell and German under center

Not sure how "under center" you can be at this point in time, but everyone is getting reps out of the gate…….

Yeah, kinda hard to tell what's going on with only seven tweets in two hours… don't tell us who was a surprise, who looked bad, who didn't show up…

They posted "who didn't show up" yesterday at 2:00 PM via this updated Camp Roster:

I see a lot of walk on guys on this list
Back to the top

We can always rely on owl40 to go negative,  you sir are as dependable as death and taxes.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

He shouldn't be, HS isn't running the show now!

;D

Just kidding OC40!

Back to the top

Nice piece up by Dieter @ The Sentinel on the 1st day…

"There's a lot of communication that goes on at the line that, until spring ball, these guys have never been asked to do," Pelini said. "We require a lot of communication — pre-snap communication — you got four days to clean that up."

Pelini sizes up Owls on first day of preseason practice

Back to the top

Very nice article. I would have said 'old" habits not "bad" habits though.

Lot's of changes and with 1-11 being the last of the four year 'slide", it is all welcome to me. Go Coach P. and Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: