Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 FAU Spring Practice schedule released

Re: 2012 FAU Spring Practice schedule released

2012 FAU Spring Practice schedule released

I wouldn't be surprised if the fencing around the practice fields was tarped so you couldn't see through it, and at the whistle they say, GTFO. If you aren't associated with the team it's time to go. After the first week people will get it.
Back to the top

I don't get it??? a closed practice at our level,… SBC schools do not have the budgets to send out reporters/spies/informants, and don't think the BCS schools would care enough about us. So we are closing practices to keep FIU out, sure they are scouting us too!  ::)
Back to the top

NCowl said

So we are closing practices to keep FIU out, sure they are scouting us too!  ::)

Yes, and their practices are closed as well!

Back to the top

well i guess Coach P, is bringing a big ten mentality into the SBC. Don't let anyone get a jump on you and your plays. I kinda of like the idea, but maybe he wants to keep the new offense and competition a secret.
Back to the top

I like it, until we act in EVERYWAY like a BigSix program, we will remain small potatoes. And to the FAU admins who read this, this also includes how we run and manage the STADIUM, OK!
Back to the top

I like it, maybe it gives the players a morale boost to have them thinking they have some secrets to keep until gameday.  Besides, this is Coach P's team now and he can do what he wants.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I like the Spring Game at night in the stadium. FAU must be trying to get some more attention to the game. The band should be there as long as well. Should be pretty cool
Back to the top

I like the Spring Game at night in the stadium. FAU must be trying to get some more attention to the game. The band should be there as long as well. Should be pretty cool
Back to the top

Closed practices are standard at most schools.  It's only going to increase the team's chances for success.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Closed practices are standard at most schools.  It's only going to increase the team's chances for success.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top
Control functions: