Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Fall Camp Breakdown

Re: 2013 FAU Football Fall Camp Breakdown

2013 FAU Football Fall Camp Breakdown

I am a DJ fan.
Back to the top

Re: 2013 FAU Football Fall Camp Breakdown

The D is seems to be looking really good so far and can really be one of the best in C-USA for years to come. I still say our season goes as far as the O-line develops. We know we got the skill players. Now it's time for the big guys to step up. Mustafa needs to be the offensive MVP this year
Back to the top

Everyone says that Lucky is electric....speed kills

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

So I asked my friend on the football team to come over for a barbecue yesterday and he sent me this. If you ever wondered how planned out Fall camp is, here ya go:
Back to the top

Good to see the photo uploader is working fine!

We had problems with just about everything else!

:Laughing:

:Scared:

:Crying2:

Back to the top

Reaser, DJFS, Leblanc is a hell of a trio...with a decent pass rush we will have an improved pass defense
Back to the top

owlmart said

Reaser, DJFS, Leblanc is a hell of a trio…with a decent pass rush we will have an improved pass defense

If CP has the D dialed up and focused on the rush a lot more, like he says he does, with the talent we have at DE in Martin Wright and Henry, along with our LBs that can run, I think we'll see many more sacks than in years past.

I'd really like to see Martin Wright make a run at Ramon Rickards single season sack record. We haven't had a decent year in that category since 2003.
Back to the top

teambeer said

owlmart said

Reaser, DJFS, Leblanc is a hell of a trio…with a decent pass rush we will have an improved pass defense

If CP has the D dialed up and focused on the rush a lot more, like he says he does, with the talent we have at DE in Martin Wright and Henry, along with our LBs that can run, I think we'll see many more sacks than in years past.

I'd really like to see Martin Wright make a run at Ramon Rickards single season sack record. We haven't had a decent year in that category since 2003.

Agreed
Back to the top

What was with Dieter's tweet today about Hankerson and Juste being the QBs at practice?

Back to the top

Hoping its just working out the youngins, if its grade related kiss 2013 goodbye.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: