Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Season Opener @ UM

2013 FAU Football Season Opener @ UM

jab979 said

You have a name for me tweet to? I'll send them a tweet to ask them if they can work with panhell to get the sorority girls to the game on Fri night.

I was thinking @FAUAthletics and @FAU_football together.

I'm not sure who at Athletics handles intrauniversity issues like this… what that job title would be. Maybe John Semeraro, Senior Associate AD for External Relations?

John Semeraro Bio - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site
Back to the top

I sent off mine. We'll see what they say (if anything)
Back to the top

The tickets on stubhub are not terrible. I would not suggest buying it through the school because they are selling them at face value. I am sitting section 117 12 rows from the field for 25 a piece. The face value on Miami's site is for 56 each. The tickets are still available for end zone for about 18-20 each after fees from stubhub. Either way I am excited see FAU football against Miami. I think the stadium will be pretty full because last year Miami played Bethune cookman and th attendance was 39,000. I am speculating that about the same will come even if its a friday night game and not the traditional Saturday game. They had 37,000 fans against USF. FAU I hope can match it or come close.  

Boca Raton Home of your friendly neighborhood FAU.
Back to the top
Control functions: