Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 QB

Re: 2013 QB

2013 QB

Hopefully.
Back to the top

Is there a true spread QB that the staff actually looked at this high school football season? Let's be honest, those kids get offers from like Nebraska, Ohio State, Florida, places like that. It would be great if we could get segraves, but I see him going to Marshall, or UCF.
Back to the top

fauprowler said

TeamBeer said

One person said he was struggling on here, that's the only update anyone has heard about him since September so that's what they're all going with. I don't know if it's true or not, so I'm witholding judgement until after the season when we can start talking about this stuff.

Unfortunately, I heard a reliable source in Athletics mention that German has academic issues… ie - I wouldn't bank on him for next year and we need to be seriously looking for at least TWO QB's this upcoming season (possibly another JUCO and a Freshman to groom).

Ridiculous,
After all the hype and hoopla, he won't be academically eligible? If he's that good , you find a way.  Maybe the coaches see he is not all he's cracked up to be. I can't imagine if he is that good you just let him walk.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

Maybe the coaches see he is not all he's cracked up to be. I can't imagine if he is that good you just let him walk.

I don't know.  Seems like a lot of rumor going on here.  Maybe it's true.

I spoke to Pelini recently and asked him if the hype on MGIII was realistic or just hype.  He assured me, the guy is as good as advertised.

Hopefully he makes it. 
Back to the top

fauowl said

BeastOwl said

Maybe the coaches see he is not all he's cracked up to be. I can't imagine if he is that good you just let him walk.

I don't know.  Seems like a lot of rumor going on here.  Maybe it's true.

I spoke to Pelini recently and asked him if the hype on MGIII was realistic or just hype.  He assured me, the guy is as good as advertised.

Hopefully he makes it.

Can we say academic support and tutors. I know Mr. Chun "mentioned" those things before. Then DO THEM!
Back to the top

I may have a stupid question or does it sound like a stupid one? Does MGIII have to eligble at the start of spring camp, or fall camp? I mean what is the actual rule on this?
Back to the top

You simply have to have time on the play clock, and be a student at FAU, to practice.

To play in a game, you have to be academically eligible, while also enrolled in a major.

Results of Fall 2012 academic efforts will be the next determination milestone.

Back to the top

BeastOwl said

fauprowler said

TeamBeer said

One person said he was struggling on here, that's the only update anyone has heard about him since September so that's what they're all going with. I don't know if it's true or not, so I'm witholding judgement until after the season when we can start talking about this stuff.

Unfortunately, I heard a reliable source in Athletics mention that German has academic issues… ie - I wouldn't bank on him for next year and we need to be seriously looking for at least TWO QB's this upcoming season (possibly another JUCO and a Freshman to groom).

Ridiculous,
After all the hype and hoopla, he won't be academically eligible? If he's that good , you find a way.  Maybe the coaches see he is not all he's cracked up to be. I can't imagine if he is that good you just let him walk.

Brother, coach p. has openly complained about the lack of support from the school…  I believe he was speaking about the mg3 case. The coaches want him and the school fubared it.
Back to the top

mckeon said

BeastOwl said

fauprowler said

TeamBeer said

Ridiculous,

Brother, coach p. has openly complained about the lack of support from the school…  I believe he was speaking about the mg3 case. The coaches want him and the school fubared it.

When has he openly complained about lack of support from the school?  Was he quoted somewhere??

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

BeastOwl said

When has he openly complained about lack of support from the school?  Was he quoted somewhere??

Let me see if I can find it.  It was a Sun Sent article that was posted in here about a month or so ago.  Basically it said he was frustrated with the admin's mind set, the quote went something along the lines of Coach P. wanting to build a big school program but the schools admin still had a small school mindset in regards to the football program.
Back to the top
Control functions: