Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 QB

Re: 2013 QB

2013 QB

The coaches told German what classes he needed to pass…He passed those classes.  Not sure why we place so much blame on him
Back to the top

Not the case.
Back to the top

What was that Rick on MGIII
Back to the top

Rick said

Not the case.

I really just want to wait and see.  What is today, may not be tomorrow.  Let's concentrate on something good, like the move to the new conference.  At least there is some positive movement.  And if the team continues to improve, it may be a very exciting 2013 season.
Back to the top

I have no problem with juco players except at qb, coach can recruit all the juco athletes and linemen he wants. But when you have 4 yrs of high school and 2 yrs at a jr college you should be qualified and have a direction. I don't have any numbers but they have to be low for juco qbs that make an impact at the next level. You hear about the ones that didn't get any offers to play qb, they wanted me to change positions. Some do get in trouble and are labeled bad goods, a lot have grade issues and bad study habits, you hear some say they got hurt and teams backed off. I can relate to that one, been there and seen it. When FAU recruits a qb I want to see a qb that's a qb and a student first with good study habits for the film room. Recruit all the athletes and other positions you want, they can be coached on the field but qbs have to have a little more. If German makes it good for him, but if he does have grade issues in a year he basically had no role with the team and could have really concentrated on school……….
Back to the top

So it sounds like Curtis and Bracewell seem most likely to take snaps in 2013 as of now with MGIII questionable for his senior year. Gonna keep an eye on this situation and pray we don't regress from the momentum we built towards the end.
Back to the top

352Owl said

So it sounds like Curtis and Bracewell seem most likely to take snaps in 2013 as of now with MGIII questionable for his senior year. Gonna keep an eye on this situation and pray we don't regress from the momentum we built towards the end.

What aboot Quez Johnson & the other QB we are going for?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

352Owl said

What aboot Quez Johnson & the other QB we are going for?
 Quez will enroll in the spring this guy does not know what he is talking about no offense but keep with the times.
Back to the top

MGIII is as questionable as anybody else at this point
Back to the top

How long til we learn how his 1st semester here turned out academically?
Back to the top
Control functions: