Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 QB

Re: 2013 QB

2013 QB

walty12 said

He better be fast, he is my size.

No, he is probably a D1 dualthreat QB recruit & is slow. Was that a cereal comment?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

walty12 said

No, he is probably a D1 dualthreat QB recruit & is slow. Was that a cereal comment?

One of those guys that needs every sarcastic comment in red font huh? 

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

NJOWL said

walty12 said

One of those guys that needs every sarcastic comment in red font huh?

One of those guys who is sarcastic enough to be sarcastic towards sarcasm. Apparently, you need the red font…

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

So with our solid WR group, which QB has the accuracy and long ball to really take advantage of them?

Ive heard Quez lacks the long ball, MG3 lacks accuracy and then there is Curtis and Bracewell that I havent heard much about in these respects lately other than lack of game experience at a level above high school
Back to the top

i think i rather take the shorter passing game and just have the threat of deep passing attack to keep a defense honest.
Back to the top

Ya just have to have the threat of the long pass "play" to keep the safeties honest and out of the "box". You can time a route and pass to only throw 25 yards and hit the receiver in stride to go 90 yards! And honestly, the more the safeties cheat up the better for your passing game.  Run the route 15 yards and make a break and the qb leads you into open space, zero chance of an int!
Back to the top
Control functions: