Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 Single Game Tickets

Did a couple searches and didn't come up with anything, the FAU website only shows season tickets and the hotline is closed over the weekend.

I know last year the single game tickets were ~$35 for sideline, ~$11 for Hootville, etc. Did FAU release the single game ticket prices for the 2013 season?

Trying to coordinate with my group which has decided to just "pick and choose" this year and they were asking me what the single game cost was...
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Did a couple searches and didn't come up with anything, the FAU website only shows season tickets and the hotline is closed over the weekend.

I know last year the single game tickets were ~$35 for sideline, ~$11 for Hootville, etc. Did FAU release the single game ticket prices for the 2013 season?

Trying to coordinate with my group which has decided to just "pick and choose" this year and they were asking me what the single game cost was...

Pick and choose means your group will be going to ONE game!
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

Pick and choose means your group will be going to onE game!
Looking at probably three of the five, actually.

For instance, there isn't much interest in the New Mexico game. We also don't know who's going to be in town for the FIU game because of Thanksgiving plans. So things are still up in the air and they prefer to take it a game at a time. As a group we've supported the team very well locally.
Back to the top

owl2Doc not sure if you got in touch with anyone over in ticketing yet, but if you looking to attend 3 games there are Mini-Plans available.  That would be you best offer since you would save money instead of buying 3 indvidual game tickets.  Also single game tickets are only on sale starting one month out from that paticular game.  Hope that helps.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top