Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 Wise Guys FanCast - Brought to you by The Owl's Nest

Here's the biggest area of concern for me…decision making.

Our coaches have yet to show us the ability to pull the trigger on something. Even if you make the wrong call, you have to make a call. This QB fiasco is not looking favorably on CP and BW. We're two weeks in and we still haven't figured out who we like? They spent 6 months with another guy at #1 before they realized he couldn't do it??

Everyone gets to play running back, wide receiver, qb…I feel like the only position we are set on is punter.

We need to settle and drive forward.
Back to the top

Latest episode is now up!

Including a look back at FAU's historic contest with the then number 6 team in the country at Lockhart Stadium on October 6th, 2007 (photo).

Episode 4: Running With the Bulls - September 9th, 2013
Back to the top

Probably one of the best games we've ever played.  If only we could have made the kicks. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

12:45 for the comments portion of the show:

Episode 4: Running With the Bulls - September 9th, 2013
Back to the top

If we lose this week 100 percent of the talk should be who are possible coaching candidates are for 2014.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

If we lose this week 100 percent of the talk should be who are possible coaching candidates are for 2014.
Posted On: Sep 10th 2013, 3:04 PM #317086

I guess you'll be the guy coughing up the money for Pelini's buyout, right?  Terrible post.
Back to the top

sigep77 said

owlcountry40 said

Posted On: Sep 10th 2013, 3:04 PM #317086

I guess you'll be the guy coughing up the money for Pelini's buyout, right?  Terrible post.
Posted On: Sep 10th 2013, 9:55 PM #317098
I don't care if we go in debt to fire him tierd of being losers.
Back to the top

Good stuff again guys, I'm really enjoying these. For years we've been dying for more coverage and this is great.

Loved the memory lane trip from that USF game at Lockhart. We got there early and I remember standing on the car before game time and seeing parking going all the way to commercial blvd, thousands of cars, it was incredible. USFs band was awesome that day, they took up an entire section in the corner.

Oh Warley Leroy.

2002 on the other hand, was another story. Jared Allen didn't even have time to get the ball away, i think our punter had his jaw broken with a hit in that game, it was a waxing of the highest order.

Lets get em back this year, were due for one.
Back to the top

Listened to the Podcast last night. Great work. Brought back good memories of that great game atmosphere at Lockhart. Hope Pelini gets us to that 2007 competitive level. What a squad we had, Rusty, Harmon, Frantz, Polo, Gent, Jean, Housler, Lockley. Some really good talent on that team. 
Back to the top

FAU 05 said

Listened to the Podcast last night. Great work. Brought back good memories of that great game atmosphere at Lockhart. Hope Pelini gets us to that 2007 competitive level. What a squad we had, Rusty, Harmon, Frantz, Polo, Gent, Jean, Housler, Lockley. Some really good talent on that team. 
Posted On: Sep 11th 2013, 1:46 PM #317123

Don't forget about my good friend, Cerge Sincere!  He won the 2007 Defensive MVP player award…
Back to the top
Control functions: