Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 Wise Guys FanCast - Brought to you by The Owl's Nest

Wise Guys Podcast Thread 09-23-13 (Grading Quez Johnson's Progess)

This week , we want you to answer one of these two questions.

Grading Quez Johnson's progression in the first four games, what do you see that he has improved on?

How do you feel about our team's offensive play, after seeing the team crank out 500 yards of offense and 35 points this week?

Please keep your answers brief. Best answers we will read on the show.
Back to the top

His decision making and hes getting more comfortable in the pocket and going through his reads.
I loved our offensive performance for the most part. if we can eliminate turnovers and all three phases decide they want to show up at the same time who's to say we cant compete for a conference title this year.
Back to the top

Latest episode is now up…

Episode 6: We Won Right? September 23rd, 2013

500 yards of offense, 35 points. You would think with those numbers that the Owls should have won this week against Middle Tennessee. We'll breakdown what FAU didn't do versus the Blue Raiders, preview this week's matchup with those other Owls over at Rice, and give our take on the overall gameday FAU stadium experience during the home opener.
Back to the top

Episode 7: Then the Rest of Fourth Quarter Happened. September 30th, 2013

With FAU up 14-6 with 6 minutes to go, everyone was cheering on Greg Hankerson to lead the Owls to their second win. Then the rest of the fourth quarter happened. Episode 7 takes a look at what went wrong, previews next weeks opponent the UAB Blazers with Birmingham News beat writer Drew Champlin, and recalls another classic contest.
Back to the top

Nice job fellas.

I think the all time sack leader is Ramon Rickards BTW.
Back to the top

Yup, managed to find it in an old media guide, he has 15 on his career.
Back to the top

Team, when are you going to be on the show?

:cool:
Back to the top

I'm too much of a homer to have any objective reporting ability.

I can be a stat guy if they need it though!  :Big-Grin: I could be the Howie Schwab of FAU, my mother would be so proud!
Back to the top

teambeer said

I'm too much of a homer to have any objective reporting ability.
Posted On: Oct 1st 2013, 3:28 PM #318858

You have some quality stories to share……
Back to the top

Thanks bud! Always happy to share a tale from the good ole days
Back to the top
Control functions: