Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

dusky256fc said

Rick said

GeorgiaOwl said

Going for that BIG Thursday night TV slot I see. At least we are at home (UTSA) 5 days before this game, flowwed by a bye week before we play WKU at home (16 days to rest and prepare) for the revenge game for our stadium opener embarassing loss. Bet we dont get shut out (or lose) again!
Posted On: Apr 1st 2014, 7:52 PM #330465
Not liking this…no rest before a BIG game.

Second year in a row we have to contort and accommodate.

Posted On: Apr 1st 2014, 8:12 PM #330470
We are playing FIU, I don't see the problem.
Posted On: Apr 1st 2014, 10:12 PM #330493

Not seeing FIU being nearly as bad as last season…telling you, this could come back to haunt us in the end.
Back to the top

Rick, both teams will be playing on a short week and as I see it, we will be coming off a home WIN over UTSA while FIU will be coming off a road LOSS to UAB. No game at our level is a guaranteed win, especially a rivalry one, but I still see us coming home with a "road" win over a poorly coached FIU. Mario could at least get 'em pumped up, this guy Turner can't!
Back to the top

We shall see!

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Rick, both teams will be playing on a short week and as I see it, we will be coming off a home WIN over UTSA while FIU will be coming off a road LOSS to UAB. No game at our level is a guaranteed win, especially a rivalry one, but I still see us coming home with a "road" win over a poorly coached FIU. Mario could at least get 'em pumped up, this guy Turner can't!
Posted On: Apr 2nd 2014, 8:46 AM #330506

I am not ready to write Turner off…he had a big mess and a lot of bad apples down there…but I am rooting for him to not succeed!
Back to the top

There seems to be a bit of animosity towards both Turner and FIU AD Pete Garcia. I'm wondering who will get fired first down there.

Back to the top

This will be a telling year for Turner, if he's able to right the ship. I don't think Garcia fully supports him either, the guy was like 7th choice. I don't think he'll really ever have a chance to succeed.

The problem isn't Ron Turner, it's Pete Garcia. I don't know why they keep him around.
Back to the top

One thing Pete Garcia has done VERY well is scheduleing. They have gotten very good programs to come and do 1 and 1. They have 8 home games this year!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

They have 8 home games this year!
Posted On: Apr 2nd 2014, 2:06 PM #330519

And will still have no one watching.

**Da-dum-ching**
Back to the top

owlfamily said

They have 8 home LOSES this year!
Posted On: Apr 2nd 2014, 2:06 PM #330519

I fixed that for you…

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

:Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:  :Laughing:

Lots of problems in Kitty land but I had to give props where it was due. That man flat out did great with teams. Hell, I just want 6 home games sometime before I die.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: