Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Back to the top

Back to the top

Nice to see and if we are winning maybe some more are added. Only negative to me is only one home game on TV for the potential recruits to see our beautiful stadium and campus and fall Boca Raton weather! That and home WINS of course, Go Owls!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Nice to see and if we are winning maybe some more are added. Only negative to me is only one home game on TV for the potential recruits to see our beautiful stadium and campus and fall Boca Raton weather! That and home WINS of course, Go Owls!
Posted On: May 29th 2014, 3:00 PM #331737

…and it would be huge if we could be the best team in CUSA and get to host the conference championship in the stadium on December 6!!
Back to the top

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

…and it would be huge if we could be the best team in CUSA and get to host the conference championship in the stadium on December 6!!
Posted On: May 29th 2014, 3:17 PM #331738

Win the CUSA title at home in Boca and then travel to a Bowl game - how sweet would that be! Mr. Chun's vision and goal I beleive! :)
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Win the CUSA title at home in Boca and then travel to a Bowl game - how sweet would that be! Mr. Chun's vision and goal I beleive! :)
Posted On: May 29th 2014, 3:53 PM #331741

Actually, I just got some bad news…

We are hosting another event in the stadium at that time that is already planned…so if we are the best team in CUSA, we will not be hosting that game. Sorry.
Back to the top

I feel like almost every game was televised last year. How the hell do we only get five tv games? I mean  are we still in the Sun Belt Conference or something? I wonder why CSS didn't want air any games. They had us on like three times last year and the year before
Back to the top

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

We are hosting another event in the stadium at that time that is already planned…so if we are the best team in CUSA, we will not be hosting that game. Sorry.
Posted On: May 29th 2014, 4:00 PM #331742

Can you tell us what we would be dumb enough to schedule on that date?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

fauowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: May 29th 2014, 4:00 PM #331742

Can you tell us what we would be dumb enough to schedule on that date?
Posted On: May 29th 2014, 4:38 PM #331744

Women's soccer final 4.  Alternative site for us could be Joe Robbie Stadium….but we have to win our division first and be the #1 seed….so lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I feel like almost every game was televised last year. How the hell do we only get five tv games? I mean  are we still in the Sun Belt Conference or something? I wonder why CSS didn't want air any games. They had us on like three times last year and the year before
Posted On: May 29th 2014, 4:31 PM #331743

If I am not mistake CSS will NOT be broadcasting any games anymore because they lost a lot of revenue with the SEC teams getting there own network.  They did not see if viable to continue to broadcast other games when they no longer have the SEC teams to keep the revenue stream up.
Back to the top
Control functions: