Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Preseason Camp

Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

THAT'S A NEW FACEMASK THAT'S A NEW FACEMASK THAT'S A NEW FACEMASK!!!
Posted On: Aug 4th 2015, 11:42 AM #346917

They have practice helmets now…not saying they won't go to the dark face-mask (hint hint), but those are not game helmets.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Rick said

Works hard on field AND in the classroom.  I like hearing this kind of news better than making a bowl game.  Go get that graduate degree!
Back to the top

is he going into the master's program too?
Back to the top

Awesome!  Easy to cheer for and donate to a program with players like these.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I thought I read that he wanted to go to med school. A Master's can help with that - it did for me. Good luck Shalom!
Back to the top

Back to the top

Notables from Day 2 via SID Katrina McCormack:

“A lot of credit goes to the leaders of our football team having film sessions with the young guys and it tells you a lot about the chemistry of the team,” said Head Coach Charlie Partridge about the organized and smooth-running practice. “That (smooth practice) doesn’t happen if you don’t have a good summer without a bunch of distractions. We are in a good place for our second day.”

The Owls took to the practice field shortly before 9 a.m. and quickly moved into individual work, special teams work and multiple team sessions. The final sessions saw newcomer J’Quan Napier haul in a long pass while classmate Jalen Young was credited with an interception.

The veterans saw Ronnie Scott grab an INT and Haiden Nagel record a sack. Offensively, Marcus Clark had a huge run and Bobby Mitchell had a 70-yard touchdown reception.
Back to the top

That's good to hear. We didnt have that under CP.
Back to the top
Control functions: