Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Spring Football

Joe Gold isn't starting?  Didn't he start every game last season?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Thought Bland would be on the 2-deep by now
Back to the top

And Winston Chastang had a sack in the spring game but I have not heard his name much nor is he listed on the 2-deep. But Brandin Bryant not a starter either - yet. LOTS of changes before 1st game this fall!

And we gotta get practices opened back up - no news or pictures or videos daily does NOT sell tickets - we gotta get the local football fans involved and buying tickets. And not a few, but but the thousands! I hate being up here with basically little to no news on the teams progress - just look at the spring game - very little news pics or videos ANYWHERE - even here or the FAU official site!
Back to the top

owlmart said

Posted On: Apr 15th 2015, 7:56 PM #344600

he has been struggling since couple. Coach P had to discipline a couple times.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

owlmart said

Posted On: Apr 15th 2015, 7:56 PM #344600
he has been struggling since couple. Coach P had to discipline a couple times.
Posted On: Apr 15th 2015, 8:29 PM #344602
Thanks.  What is couple?
Back to the top

supposed to be coming to the school.  sorry for the confusion
Back to the top

Lavicka informed me that Brandin Bryant is 3rd bc he hasn't practiced all spring due to recovery from surgery. He'll be back up too come fall when he's able to play.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

supposed to be coming to the school.  sorry for the confusion
Posted On: Apr 15th 2015, 8:59 PM #344604

Okay, thanks for the clarification
Back to the top

no problem, also thank you to teambeer for updating us too. he must have mutured a little bit too.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

And we gotta get practices opened back up - no news or pictures or videos daily does NOT sell tickets - we gotta get the local football fans involved and buying tickets. And not a few, but but the thousands! I hate being up here with basically little to no news on the teams progress - just look at the spring game - very little news pics or videos ANYWHERE - even here or the FAU official site!
Posted On: Apr 15th 2015, 8:15 PM #344601

Things are changing…this stuff takes a lot of time, and money that no one wants to pitch in on.

So. there you have it.
Back to the top
Control functions: