Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 Red Hot Meet & Greet - August 16th

owlcountry40 said

I am so excited for this season!!!
Posted On: Aug 17th 2015, 1:18 PM #347305

Ah, we agree on something!!

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Speaking of parking,I have a silver parking pass. I have never had an issue getting a spot because of low attendance. But people  in the lot set up their tents for tailgating that takes up extra parking spaces.With the anticipated larger crowd,will tailgaters be allowed to take up multiple spots if the lot is over flowing.I plan on arriving about six and will tailgate on my tailgate. No extra spots needed. Just trying to avoid an issue on game night.
Back to the top

This contest will show where the logistical holes are in game day management. We haven't seen anything like what is coming.

Sure, WKU stadium opening was well attended, but this will be an exercise in traffic and attendance.

Good thing is we will finally get a true shot of a full house. Great for recruiting!
Back to the top

Rick said

Good thing is we will finally get a true shot of a full house. Great for recruiting!
Posted On: Aug 17th 2015, 8:30 PM #347318

Hopefully we can Photoshop out all the Orange and Green on the overhead photos.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Posted On: Aug 17th 2015, 8:53 PM #347319

:Scared:
Back to the top

fauowl said

Rick said

Posted On: Aug 17th 2015, 8:30 PM #347318
Posted On: Aug 17th 2015, 8:53 PM #347319
Hopefully the guys in all red ruin their night and season…keep the orange and green losers in the picture.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

They had an allotment of around 4,200 and also had people call in to order through general sales. Hopefully it won't be more than a 70-30 split our way!
Back to the top

Rick said

They had an allotment of around 4,200 and also had people call in to order through general sales. Hopefully it won't be more than a 70-30 split our way!
Posted On: Aug 18th 2015, 7:33 AM #347324

Wow we gave UM just less then how many students at FAU will revive tickets. 
There will only be 5k  (the old section was about 7k)FAU student tickets for this game.
I wonder how they will give them away.
Back to the top

Students have to sign up for the tickets on the website just like before.

AUGUST 21st @ 10AM - Tickets become available for students who went to all 2014 FAU Football Games
AUGUST 28th @ 10AM - Tickets become available for students who went to most of the 2014 FAU Football Games
SEPTEMBER 4th @ 10AM - Tickets become available for all students.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/faua/EN/account/login
Back to the top

Rick said

Students have to sign up for the tickets on the website just like before.

AUGUST 21st @ 10AM - Tickets become available for students who went to all 2014 FAU Football Games
AUGUST 28th @ 10AM - Tickets become available for students who went to most of the 2014 FAU Football Games
SEPTEMBER 4th @ 10AM - Tickets become available for all students.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/faua/EN/account/login

Posted On: Aug 18th 2015, 9:31 AM #347329

Nice system for rewarding the most dedicated students. Wonder if that will push out freshmen though!
Back to the top
Control functions: