Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 Potential Coaching search thread

Matt C said

I hear a lot of Arm Chair AD's tossing a lot of name's around.  Very funny.  

Kerwin Bell, Clemson coaches…. you are thinking small time.  Got to think outside the box.  So as long as we are entertaining wild guesses, knowing full well our coach is here to stay, here is my take on what could happen.

After New England wins the Superbowl this year, there is a good chance Belichick gives up the NFL and comes to Florida to reside.  Remember he brought the Pats down here for practice.  His wife loves Boca!

He has plenty of money, so that's not an issue.  He'd probable donate his salary back to the school anyway.  Seems like a win/win.  

Now if that happens, it would only be natural for Brady to follow him here as QB Coach or OC, after all Gieselle loves Boca and it's close enough to SOBE.

Probably hear the announcement right after the Superbowl

Posted On: Oct 16th 2016, 8:42 PM #361311

This is the most unintelligent thing I have ever read. Was it truly serious?
Back to the top

Matt C said

Kerwin Bell, Clemson coaches…. you are thinking small time.  Got to think outside the box.  So as long as we are entertaining wild guesses, knowing full well our coach is here to stay, here is my take on what could happen.

After New England wins the Superbowl this year, there is a good chance Belichick gives up the NFL and comes to Florida to reside.  Remember he brought the Pats down here for practice.  His wife loves Boca!

He has plenty of money, so that's not an issue.  He'd probable donate his salary back to the school anyway.  Seems like a win/win.  

Now if that happens, it would only be natural for Brady to follow him here as QB Coach or OC, after all Gieselle loves Boca and it's close enough to SOBE.

I can't tell if you're the biggest homer, or the biggest troll lol.
Back to the top

IF he wins and IF he retires that would be quite a coup for FAU!

Like Howard, INSTANT CREDIBILITY. And NO MORE "well, we are getting closer" BS (for the 3rd year!).
Back to the top

David Slavic said

Matt C said

I can't tell if you're the biggest homer, or the biggest troll lol.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 3:48 PM #361362

Sarcasm

He doesn't know about red font - yet.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Maybe President Kelly will use some strong smelling salts and Bear Bryant will come back from the dead and coach us?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Rick said

Sarcasm

Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 4:17 PM #361368

Yeah I was going to ask - red font means sarcasm?
Back to the top

David Slavic said

Rick said

Sarcasm

Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 11:43 PM #361404

Yep…no way to put it out there where it will be noted, but it does…
Back to the top

Rick said

David Slavic said

Rick said

Sarcasm

Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 11:43 PM #361404

Yep…no way to put it out there where it will be noted, but it does…
Posted On: Oct 18th 2016, 7:42 AM #361406

Lol ok.
Back to the top

Matt C said

As a Patriots fan, I have to say that I have better chances seeing a mermaid riding a purple unicorn farting skittles near a beach front property in Wyoming and eating fresh snow imported from the mountains of Haiti.  :JC_stupid:

But hey, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt… New England wins the Superbowl. :Smug:
Back to the top

I want coach Jeff Scott so bad!! He is going to be a good head coach one day and we are going to wonder why we kept Charlie another year........
Back to the top
Control functions: