Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 Potential Coaching search thread

I am also in giving Jim Leavitt another chance the guy has success every where he has gone.
Doing great as Colorado's D coordinator.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I am also in giving Jim Leavitt another chance the guy has success every where he has gone.
Posted On: Oct 31st 2016, 12:06 PM #361950

This ^^^^^

He once was offered and turned down the Alabama job. I don't think you would find a more motivated coach! The guy has been successful as a HC, and has been an asst on Bill Synder, and Jim Harbaugh Staffs.

Plus, I think there is a lot of question marks about how he got fired at USF. Not saying he was in the right, but he did it to the wrong kid, and his dad had all the power to make a big deal since it was Craig James. All I know the team would play with fire, and bring the Florida out of them.

Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

owlcountry40 said

This ^^^^^

He once was offered and turned down the Alabama job. I don't think you would find a more motivated coach! The guy has been successful as a HC, and has been an asst on Bill Synder, and Jim Harbaugh Staffs.

Plus, I think there is a lot of question marks about how he got fired at USF. Not saying he was in the right, but he did it to the wrong kid, and his dad had all the power to make a big deal since it was Craig James. All I know the team would play with fire, and bring the Florida out of them.

Posted On: Oct 31st 2016, 1:31 PM #361959

I thought the Craig James ordeal was at Texas Tech under Mike Leach?  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

DeltAlumnus said

owlcountry40 said

This ^^^^^

Posted On: Oct 31st 2016, 1:31 PM #361959

I thought the Craig James ordeal was at Texas Tech under Mike Leach?  
Posted On: Oct 31st 2016, 2:23 PM #361968

Yeah you are right. Got it mixed up. Joel Miller was the player. I do know many of Leavitts players at USF backed him.
Back to the top
Control functions: