Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Countdown presented by It's Owl Time!

2017 FAU Football Countdown presented by It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Who hoo!

The Countdown is B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-C-K!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Rick said

Who hoo!

The Countdown is B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-C-K!

:Big-Grin:
Posted On: Jun 9th 2017, 8:11 AM #369141

I started posting the tweets on here of the countdown a few days late so I will post previous tweets that were missed so the players can get their faces on here.  Note: I don't post the countdown every day. I post when I have a pic of a player standing in front of our wall for that day.  Any former players out there who may read this: Stop by and join the countdown.

All caught up!
Back to the top

83 days until @FAU_Football kicks off #FootballinParadise. Ben Coker wore #83 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

83 days until @FAU_Football kicks off #FootballinParadise. Jr. Rivera (@rivera_reachesu) wore #83 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

Just read a nice little piece on 247 about the chances of new coaches to win right away. Thank god we were ahead of FIU.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Just read a nice little piece on 247 about the chances of new coaches to win right away. Thank god we were ahead of FIU.
Posted On: Jun 10th 2017, 4:44 PM #369151

Haven't you checked out their board?  They plan on winning CUSA this year and then on to top 20 in the country.😂😂😂😂

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jun 10th 2017, 4:44 PM #369151

Was that the same piece that said there are three definite top teams in CUSA East but after that it gets muddled… then later on in the article they ranked us #4 in the east?  :cool:
Back to the top

81 days until @FAU_Football kicks off #FootballinParadise. Blake Bierman (@BiermanSays) wore #81 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

78 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Jonathon Ragoo wore #78 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top
Control functions: