Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Countdown presented by It's Owl Time!

fauowl said

14 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Graham Wilbert (@graham_wilbert) wore #14 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Posted On: Aug 18th 2017, 10:11 AM #370019

Yea Graham!! He is my avatar fpr a reason. Most underrated qb in program history. Played great 2012 under the original CP!!
Back to the top

12 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Jared Allen (@Jallen4Him) wore #12 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

fauowl said

12 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Jared Allen (@Jallen4Him) wore #12 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Posted On: Aug 20th 2017, 9:42 AM #370064

Another qb legend. I think I can guess who #11 will be Mark 😉
Back to the top

11 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Trevon Coley (@el_plugo) wore #11 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

11 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. David Hinds (@H20_Era) wore #11 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

11 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Rusty Smith wore #11 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

What a good trip of Owl players, all made pro ball in some respect too!
Back to the top

10 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Rod Huggins (@huggins_rod) wore #10 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

Game is nearing a sellout. Pretty good news to hear for the first game of the season. I would like to see this through out the season. FAU spending extra time on Navy prep; opener nearing a sell out - Sun Sentinel
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Game is nearing a sellout.
Posted On: Aug 22nd 2017, 11:02 AM #370123
Speaking of a near sellout, I have 6 great tickets available just for the Navy game. Asking face value.  All have Deck access.

2 are below the deck. $90 each. on Aisle.

4 are above the deck. $58 each.  On aisle.
on the other side of the aisle (3 feet away), the seats go up to $90.

I want to sell at least 2 together instead of single tickets.  Call the Store if interested. 561-367-3945.  Mark

FAU / Navy Tickets
Back to the top
Control functions: