Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Countdown presented by It's Owl Time!

32 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Diivory Edgecomb (@DiivoryE) wore #32 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

32 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Jaquez Johnson (@quezzzo12) wore #32 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

32 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Alfred Morris (@FredoSauce) wore #32 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

Wow, that was a packed line-up for today!

:cool:
Back to the top

Rick said

Wow, that was a packed line-up for today!

:cool:
Posted On: Jul 31st 2017, 8:30 PM #369703

…and pretty prominent group in our short history.
Back to the top

31 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Cory Henry (@IAMCORY_31) wore #31 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

fauowl said

31 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Cory Henry (@IAMCORY_31) wore #31 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Posted On: Aug 1st 2017, 10:52 AM #369712

Hey Mark,

Do you offer any of FAU PFG Columbia gear thats long sleeve, and more of the dri-fit material. I believe they call it their omni wick material.

Thanks
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

fauowl said

Hey Mark,

Do you offer any of FAU PFG Columbia gear thats long sleeve, and more of the dri-fit material. I believe they call it their omni wick material.

Thanks
Posted On: Aug 2nd 2017, 1:14 PM #369723

I only offer Columbia brand in short sleeve.  I have a generic brand in long sleeve white that is exactly the same as Columbia but doesn't carry the brand name on it.
Back to the top

fauowl said

DeltAlumnus said

fauowl said

Hey Mark,

Thanks
Posted On: Aug 2nd 2017, 1:14 PM #369723

I only offer Columbia brand in short sleeve.  I have a generic brand in long sleeve white that is exactly the same as Columbia but doesn't carry the brand name on it.
Posted On: Aug 2nd 2017, 2:05 PM #369725

Okay great! 
Back to the top

29 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Gedel Merzius wore #29 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top
Control functions: