Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Important!
Posts from this topic have been moved by Rick. 3 posts have been transferred to FAU Football in the 2018 Polls.
Important!

Air Force lost their starting free safety (6'2" 195) and 2nd leading returning tackler for the year! AF looking to move starting corner (5'10" 185) to that spot.

I know they WILL score points with their HS O but can they stop us? They were not good on D last year!
By the way, they held BOTH of top 2 QB's out of fan fest scrimmage this past Sat. raising coincerns there. Their 1st game is a "scrimmage" (ha ha) vs. FCS Stoney Brook so they do have some time for the QB's to heal.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Air Force lost their starting free safety (6'2" 195) and 2nd leading returning tackler for the year! AF looking to move starting corner (5'10" 185) to that spot.

I know they WILL score points with their HS O but can they stop us? They were not good on D last year!
By the way, they held BOTH of top 2 QB's out of fan fest scrimmage this past Sat. raising coincerns there. Their 1st game is a "scrimmage" (ha ha) vs. FCS Stoney Brook so they do have some time for the QB's to heal.

Posted On: Aug 23rd 2018, 8:43 AM #379607

I'd expect this one to be a shootout.
Back to the top

David Slavic said

I'd expect this one to be a shootout.
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2018, 8:52 AM #379608

(AF runs a triple option)

:)
Back to the top

As I said - HS O! Full disrespect to Tech!!!! :Laughing:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Back to the top

FYI, the AF game will NOT be on CBSSN, it will ONLY be on FaceBook:

Live Video: FaceBook

Only two games previously listed will be on CBSSN, LA Tech & North Texas.

Marshall will also be on FaceBook.

CBSSN is only the production partner for these contests.

I have updated the schedule accordingly:

2018 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Dang - us fans might have been upset by this past weekend's performance, but CBS must have really been unhappy  :Winking:
Back to the top

with the game this saturday, does anyone know if the locker rooms are finished or are they still putting the finishing touches on them?
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Dang - us fans might have been upset by this past weekend's performance, but CBS must have really been unhappy  :Winking:
Posted On: Sep 5th 2018, 1:44 PM #380216

Post of the day!
Back to the top
Control functions: