Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Spring Football

Says HERE he missed some tutoring.
Back to the top

Hopefully he gets it together, we need him in the mix.  Scary to think we thought we'd have 4 capable starters this year; now down to only 1 at spring practice.
Back to the top

If I were FAU, I would have the mind set that he will not be around. He obviously is not taking his last chance seriously. I said months ago that there is only one thing that will keep him from being a star. And now he is doing that one thing. Unreal.
Back to the top

He didn't go to his tutor…I mean, it's not like he was filmed smoking crack with strippers doing pole dances at 2:00 AM at the Cheetah.

:Big-Grin:

Back to the top

I hope I'm wrong about him.
Back to the top

Rick said

He didn't go to his tutor…I mean, it's not like he was filmed smoking crack with strippers doing pole dances at 2:00 AM at the Cheetah.

Posted On: Mar 20th 2018, 3:59 PM #377739

Or sucker punching someone on the dance floor at a club

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I just hope that Kiffin's comparison of Chris to Johnny Football isn't an omen.  I only know one thing, anyone that is given a second chance had better walk a tight line. Getting suspended for anything is a bad sign.
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Mar 20th 2018, 3:59 PM #377739

Hopefully it is Lane setting the tone early in the Spring so he doesn't have to babysit all year. Make an example & hopefully all will get the message.  If the suspension drags out for a long time, then it could be more than was reported. Will be interesting to see if it gets lifted quickly.
Back to the top

I am with LocalOwl on it.  Everybody deserves a second chance.  When you get it, you need to be squeaky-clean and become the example for others on how to conduct yourself.  When you crap on the chance, you should immediately be removed from the program.  I am not saying for something as small as missing a meeting with a tutor, but when you already have a strike against you there is no longer a benefit of the doubt.
Back to the top

Pretty unacceptable for him if you ask me. He isn't taking his second chance seriously enough, regardless of what he did/did not do. On the other hand, DeAndre seems to be doing all the right things.
Back to the top
Control functions: