Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Spring Football

2018 FAU summer football?

2018 Preseason football hype?

2018 Dude I can't wait until football starts?

2018 Shock the world?
Back to the top

Feel free to do that Rick and move what ya want - you are the boss here! :)
Back to the top

I have decided against going to Norman on Sept 1-3. A little too fearful of this upcoming Hurricane season. But I did make reservations for the Sept 21 game vs  UCF. Seems to be decent demand for the rooms. If you plan on spending the night near UCF, don't wait too long. I booked at Double Tree and the site said only four more rooms available. Who knows if that is true. Just say'in
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I have decided against going to Norman on Sept 1-3. A little too fearful of this upcoming Hurricane season. But I did make reservations for the Sept 21 game vs  UCF. Seems to be decent demand for the rooms. If you plan on spending the night near UCF, don't wait too long. I booked at Double Tree and the site said only four more rooms available. Who knows if that is true. Just say'in
Posted On: May 28th 2018, 3:52 PM #378515

Going up for the Wisconsin game last year was the best part getting out of dodge before Irma came. 
Back to the top

I can't wait to for the season to start!   I will be going to the home opener, UCF, MTSU, and Marshall.  Go Owls!!!
Back to the top

A little more than three months away.
Back to the top

This story gets its start in CUSA basketball but the story includes a what if regarding football;

Innovative college basketball schedule idea could work in football too - SBNation.com

Summer reading on an innovative approach to trying to strengthen schedule difficulty. Of course the down size for the teams and conference are if the top teams lose!!!
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: