Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

jgf2017 said

Article from Ohio about the season opener saying they think Osu will struggle against us in the first half but pull away for a 52-21 win. I don’t know where we’re getting 21 points from 
Posted On: Jun 18th 2019, 11:53 AM #386856

Yeah How could they get 21 points when we lost to Oklahoma last year by 49. 
Back to the top

To get people to spend money - that's how!

:Ninja:
Back to the top

Expect to lose this game 1,000 - 0.

It’s the only way you’ll enjoy it.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Its at 26.5 point now, BTW...must have been a lot of people jumping on that 21 points earlier!
Back to the top

I’m not necessarily saying the game will be interesting but I’ll say this. Osu in the past has struggled a tiny bit the first game before breaking away, its true. That diffeees from Oklahoma, and I knew it last year but wouldn’t say it. OU Id noticed in past years bludgeoned people the opening week or pre conference period. That’s why going to ou last year was literally the absolute worst team we should’ve been playing against. Now, Osu it seems started to play well the season opener last year I think. But a new coach and QB and with a history of not completely dominating the opener probably are things in our favor. Ok actually ou did amazing in the home opener they have a lot of neutral site openers last 10 years. oSU the last 10 years is interesting. The last 3 years I believe they were crushing the first few weeks but a little before that up until the last 3 years Osu had a lot of early season home games that were a lot closer than they should have 
Back to the top

Ryan Day is definitely ok with a slow start to his first official season as a head coach. He's such a well established HC that he can afford to let the fanbase question him a little with an iffy first half against a team they consider to be a community college opponent. 

I'd feel better about this if it was Justin Field's first Ironman Triathlon, not his first football game in an offense that will take advantage of his freak athleticism. 

Image result for do you want to see a dead body stand by me
Back to the top

walty12 said

Expect to lose this game 1,000 - 0.

It’s the only way you’ll enjoy it.
Posted On: Jun 20th 2019, 8:06 PM #386884

Another "body bag" game probably.
Back to the top

All I said was it may take Osu some time in the first half. They have a new qb and coach. It can’t be as bad as ou was. I’m saying we could get some stops early 
Back to the top

If I were a gambling man, I’d take osu -34.5
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

All I said was it may take Osu some time in the first half. They have a new qb and coach. It can’t be as bad as ou was. I’m saying we could get some stops early 
Posted On: Jun 21st 2019, 10:06 PM #386894

Here’s what I’m saying…the QB they have is an absolute stud.  

I promise it can be as bad as OU.  Hope it won’t be….but don’t count on it.

Just do this…close your eyes and picture their DBs on our WRs.  Picture their OLine blocking and a beast of an All American RB not getting touched till he’s 8 yards down field.  

Now open your eyes…hey!  It’s September 7th and we’ve got UCF.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: