Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

LawOwl said

If I were a gambling man, I’d take osu -34.5
Posted On: Jun 21st 2019, 11:22 PM #386895

Agreed.  I have never once bet against FAU…

But man, if we hung in their and covered 26.5 I’d seriously consider that an upset.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

The preseason coaches poll just came out. UCF is 17th, the only G5 school. That's great news for us. They open at home against FAMU before we play them. I'm trying to figure out if this is going to be the first time ever we're hosting a top 25 team.
Back to the top

No, second time:

Back to the top

It will be the first time at Schnellenberger Field. I’ll never forget the 2007 season. It was a weird season. USF got up to #2 in the polls at one point. Rutgers was in the top 5 I think at one point. LSU won the title with 2 losses.
I really hope the ucf game is on a big network. Maybe they’ll move it to Friday 
Back to the top

It's on CBSSN…my favorite!

(not)

:Laughing:
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

It will be the first time at Schnellenberger Field. I’ll never forget the 2007 season. It was a weird season. USF got up to #2 in the polls at one point. Rutgers was in the top 5 I think at one point. LSU won the title with 2 losses.
I really hope the ucf game is on a big network. Maybe they’ll move it to Friday 
Posted On: Aug 1st 2019, 3:42 PM #387373

If it was moving to a Friday it would have been announced months ago.

It is on CBS sports.
Back to the top

I guess this might be the first time a top 25 team has played in Palm Beach County. There was a recent article in which our AD talked about making Broward and Palm Beach Counties Owl territory. I know the osu game said fox, so that will be some exposure. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I guess this might be the first time a top 25 team has played in Palm Beach County. There was a recent article in which our AD talked about making Broward and Palm Beach Counties Owl territory. I know the osu game said fox, so that will be some exposure. 
Posted On: Aug 1st 2019, 4:38 PM #387376
Martin County will eventually be millions of folks too…

never to early to start winning loyalty.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Alumni has their indoor "tailgate" at the alumni center.
Back to the top
Control functions: