Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 Owl's Nest Fundraiser - We Need Your Help

Shout out to LawOwl for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

Shout out to DeltAlumnus for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

Shout out to Owlsdad for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

Shout out to d-owl for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

The donations rolling in are awesome.

I know some can and some cant for various reasons.  But if you can and you are on this board often and would like to see the continued improvements in platform and content, I encourage you to sign up to donate on a recurring basis.  

Just $10 a month to the site will help to do exactly that.  It gives Rick a pool of money to utilize to work with people on creating the inside content that severely lacks on other sites (247, ESPN, etc) when it comes to FAU athletics and other related topics.

I love this site, been on here for over a decade (yikes), I am sure others feel the same way.  Thank you Rick and Go Owls.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Shout out to IllinoisOwl for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

walty12 said

The donations rolling in are awesome.

I know some can and some cant for various reasons.  But if you can and you are on this board often and would like to see the continued improvements in platform and content, I encourage you to sign up to donate on a recurring basis.  

Just $10 a month to the site will help to do exactly that.  It gives Rick a pool of money to utilize to work with people on creating the inside content that severely lacks on other sites (247, ESPN, etc) when it comes to FAU athletics and other related topics.

I love this site, been on here for over a decade (yikes), I am sure others feel the same way.  Thank you Rick and Go Owls.
Posted On: Jul 10th 2019, 1:03 PM #387171

247 for comparison is just 8.99 a month. Even 5 a month from just a few hundred fans makes a world of difference.

I hope to provide the same insight a 247 site produces. I also think it is great for FAU fans here know everyone who contributes to this site content-wise either went to FAU or is a fan, and your money is not just going to a guy cover the team because it just pays his/her bills.

Back to the top

donated what I could afford right now. vacation set us back a bit.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

donated what I could afford right now. vacation set us back a bit.
Posted On: Jul 12th 2019, 3:49 PM #387203

Thanks!  :cool:
Back to the top

We've hit a lull here…at just about the half way point…we need to hit the mark presented given maintenance and other expenses…please help us and spread the word  :cool:  
Back to the top
Control functions: