Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 Owl's Nest Fundraiser - We Need Your Help

I'm so humbled by so many of you donating to the cause. TON and FAU Sports has been an outlet, or an escape if you will, for so long now. I'm sure that's a view that many of us across age and cultural divides share.

We have so much AMAZING things planned for this upcoming athletic year, but that hinges on site maintenance.

When it comes to our tight-knit community, every little bit helps.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Shout out to dusky256fc for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

Done! Really enjoy the content so this is a no-brainer. Hope you reach the goal!

Joe Lascari
Back to the top

Tampa Owl said

Done! Really enjoy the content so this is a no-brainer. Hope you reach the goal!
Posted On: Jul 17th 2019, 12:29 PM #387255

Shout out to Tampa Owl for his recurring donation, thank you sir!  :cool:
Back to the top

Tampa Owl said

Posted On: Jul 17th 2019, 12:29 PM #387255

Shoutout to my fellow Tampanian!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Shout out to Owl2Doc for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

We're at 59%, which is some solid progress, but still have a ways to go, please help us spread the word!

Thanks!

:Stars:
Back to the top

Shout out to TON Hall of Famer Andrew for his donation, thank you sir!  :cool:

Back to the top

We're going to have to turn it up to meet our goal…with the season stating later this week, we're still at 63%…again, please help us spread the word! Every little bit counts!  :)
Back to the top

While we've obviously already begun coverage, were getting down to the wire on the official start to the 2019-20 season and I personally want to thank all of you who have stepped forward to donate to the site's cause!

Unfortunately, there has been very limited response in fundraising efforts, outside of members, towards reaching our operating goal - despite multiple posts to our social media accounts.

It is, and has always been, about helping students and graduates carve out their identity and gain real experience towards enhancing their skill set and establishing a career. And we have a number of tremendous success stories as a result.

There's still time, and not giving up, so here's to hanging on to Hope we can close the gap - as a shortfall will effect planned coverage.

If you know anyone who may see benefit in exposure to a dedicated and loyal FAU audience from a sponsorship standpoint please send me a personal note.

Both Francois and myself are concentrating efforts in that direction given where we stand.

Again, THANK YOU to everyone who has pitched in!

• Rick
Back to the top
Control functions: