Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 PFF QB Rankings

PFF Rankings: College starting quarterback rankings through Week 6 | College Football and NFL Draft | PFF

Robison coming in strong at #35 rated QB in the country by pro football focus
Back to the top

And he’s only a Sophmore!!!
Back to the top

LawOwl said

And he’s only a Sophmore!!!
Posted On: Oct 9th 2019, 4:09 PM #389499

And played a few games where he was running for his life on every play.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

One thing I was not aware of and wanted to share for those who may not know. Chris was a quarterback who was invited to the Elite 11 Quarterback competition Elite 11 | 2016 Elite 11 History.

Other QB's who attended that year and that we see today are Sam Ehlinger (Texas), Tua (Alabama), Tate Martell (Miami), Jake Fromm (Georgia), and Tommy Devito (Syracuse).

We have never seen these caliber of players at FAU until Lane arrived so we can't forget where we came from!

Go owls!
Back to the top

Robison imo is much better than 35th ranked qb. I’m glad that’s where he’s at instead of top 10 where he should be bc there’s a better chance of him staying. I think he’s an NFL starting qb 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Robison imo is much better than 35th ranked qb. I’m glad that’s where he’s at instead of top 10 where he should be bc there’s a better chance of him staying. I think he’s an NFL starting qb 
Posted On: Oct 11th 2019, 11:34 AM #389511

Some of the advanced metrics aren’t perfect. Hard for me to say (and this is without bias) that UAB’s Tyler Johnston should be ranked higher than Robison because Johnston’s big throw percentage is high. Johnston also has eight picks. 

Robison is a top 3 QB in CUSA right now, maybe top 2 if you put Mason Fine third. That’s the growth FAU needed. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

In my opinion, there is a 0% chance of Robison even considering leaving after this season.  He has way too much more to prove on and off the field before pro teams are going to consider even taking a flyer on him at this stage.  Keep getting better and showing maturity and ***possibly*** after next season he would be in a position of considering it.  But no way even if he throws for 300+ and we win out every game this season unless he had some absolutely crazy day against a name-brand in a bowl game.  Just my opinion.

Him having NFL talent or him having really good numbers against C-USA for 1 year is probably not going to turn a bunch of NFL GMs yet.  He needs multiple seasons and some exposure games to get there - and I think he will. 
Back to the top
Control functions: