Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4 more years!

Re: 4 more years!

FAUfasho said

Since we're on the subject of players…did anyone notice them at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony? They all looked bored out of their mind, listening to music, talking on their phones, etc. I was a little peeved about that. Here we are celebrating something historic that they were going to be a part of with many former players who paved the way for them to be able to play in such a nice place and they just stood there like it was a chore to be there…Maybe that's why they laid a goose egg the next day!

At the opening game I was walking in right as the players were under the helmet, you would thing that being the first time in a new house they would be jumping up and down getting pumped. I was cheering them on to get ready and they just stood there with no emotion. It was pretty sad. The guy with the Owl was more hyped then the players.
Back to the top

I think we should create a seperate board for people under 23 years old.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

boozie132 said

FAUfasho said

Since we're on the subject of players…did anyone notice them at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony? They all looked bored out of their mind, listening to music, talking on their phones, etc. I was a little peeved about that. Here we are celebrating something historic that they were going to be a part of with many former players who paved the way for them to be able to play in such a nice place and they just stood there like it was a chore to be there…Maybe that's why they laid a goose egg the next day!

At the opening game I was walking in right as the players were under the helmet, you would thing that being the first time in a new house they would be jumping up and down getting pumped. I was cheering them on to get ready and they just stood there with no emotion. It was pretty sad. The guy with the Owl was more hyped then the players.

While I did not notice that so much during the opener (can't really see the bench from my seats), I did notice a hint of that last year when I went to the ground breaking ceremony.  The one moment that stands out for me from that day was when I happened to walk right by Jeff Van Camp as the team was getting ready to enter the ceremony area.  A coach had to tell our QB that he should be wearing his jersey for this special moment, the guy had no clue.  I thought it was just a screw up but I think it showed that our team had no fire, no discipline and there werw obviously no consequences for the team when they did screw up.  As for this year, while I wish our guys were a little more interested in playing,  I can definetly see how it is hard to get pumped up for games when we are headed for a winless season with no solutions in site.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

walty12 said

I think we should create a seperate board for people under 23 years old.

+1
Back to the top
Control functions: