Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

anything mascot

anything mascot

Two Owls!! That's good! Let's get Lockhart rocking again.

Maybe they can even have some kind of battle at midfield during halftime. ;D
Back to the top

anything mascot

Even the owl is undersixed. Did you see the skinny legs on the owl? He needs to beef up. He is long and lean. Put him Sparty from Michigan States workout program. ;D

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

anything mascot

..Or Vili The Hawaiian Mascot's "Non-Workout" plan.. ;D

He's HUGE!
Back to the top

anything mascot

I believe out Owl needs to watch some game tape of Sebastian, Billy the Marlin, Burnie, and Stanely C. Panther. Get tutored by local masters and have some fun. Have the owl get everyone to make some noise, then say F..A..U when he makes the letter with his arms and body. Take pictures with the kids, and squirt the opposing teams fans with a water gun. ;D 8-)
Back to the top

anything mascot

There will be two guys in the owl this weekend.. Super owl, the guy who does the back flips coming out with the team and the normal owl. The super owl will have a red cape.

Please tell me there won't be a Big[glow=red,2,300]S[/glow] on that red cape of his
Back to the top

anything mascot

We have one that pepsi lets us use. We try to when ever we have shirts to give away. IMO we need to do it more.

Here is a link to a picture of him using it:
http://www.faudigital.com/gallery/260960/2/10278072/Medium

Well I'll be darned! :o

In this week's SI, they have a picture of Michigan State's Mascot (Sparty) with the caption…

"The Michigan State mascot, Sparty, stares down several members of the Wisconsin offense during a break in the action last Saturday in East Lansing, Mich, where the Spartans beat the Badgers 49-14"

We need FAU's mascot to do things like this because the picture is just hilarous…. he's just stating at Wisconsin's offense and they are just laughing back.. We don't need him to do anything special.. just get involved in the game… signal a good FG.. make the first down motion.. jump up and down and go wild.
Back to the top

anything mascot

We need FAU's mascot to do things like this because the picture is just hilarous…. he's just stating at Wisconsin's offense and they are just laughing back.. We don't need him to do anything special.. just get involved in the game… signal a good FG.. make the first down motion.. jump up and down and go wild.

I agree, getting involved in the game is more important then doing stuff that is planned and ill' timed. A game with-in a game - the game should dictate the Owls antics. The Owl should also get the crowd involved.
Back to the top

anything mascot

lol

dont know what were doing yet
Back to the top
Control functions: