Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Are you worried about Kiffin leaving?

jgf2017 said

I'm starting to think all these articles have a huge P5 bias.
Posted On: Jan 15th 2018, 9:23 AM #376353

Starting to?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc's comment is 100% spot on.

Personally, I don't give a rat's arse what some guy who never follow, covers, or keeps up with FAU has to say about us or anything associated with us when they only show up with the rest of the flies surrounding Kiffin.

Not saying the Sentinel is in the category because they have been consistent since the early 90's.

But no one knows what Kiffin will do but Kiffin.

It's all click bait.

Back to the top

I am 100% confident that Lane won't go back to Alabama to work for Saban. That's a fan dream, just like Kiffin returning to Tennessee.

I do think he would go back to REPLACE Saban someday.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

I am 100% confident that Lane won't go back to Alabama to work for Saban. That's a fan dream, just like Kiffin returning to Tennessee.

Posted On: Jan 15th 2018, 11:26 AM #376360

Maybe, still talking about Tuscaloosa though - he did not like it much!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Posted On: Jan 15th 2018, 11:26 AM #376360

He might be a prick, but I feel sorry for whoever has to replace Saban.
Back to the top

Whoever replaces him should just wait for two vacancies instead of one....let the first one crash and burn, then come in once the bar resets.
Back to the top

Totally agree with you guys on this, don't go in right after a legend!!!
Back to the top

Dabo is the guy that replaces him, it’s the only job he’s leave Clemson for. They will pay him 15mm a year if they have to. 

Lane to LSU in 2 makes good sense though, they can handle the quirks. 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Dabo is the guy that replaces him, it’s the only job he’s leave Clemson for. They will pay him 15mm a year if they have to. 

Posted On: Jan 15th 2018, 6:47 PM #376366

BUT can HE handle the usual SEC rediculous expectations???? I really don't know why anyone would d want THAT just for more $$$.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

teambeer said

Posted On: Jan 15th 2018, 6:47 PM #376366

BUT can HE handle the usual SEC rediculous expectations???? I really don't know why anyone would d want THAT just for more $$$.
Posted On: Jan 16th 2018, 2:34 PM #376373

I don't know that he'd want to, but he did play receiver for Bama in the 90s and won a national championship there as a player, so he could want to go back to his alma mater and win there.
Back to the top
Control functions: