Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

As Florida Atlantic readies for Boca Raton Bowl, ticket sales heat up

GeorgiaOwl said

Me either, even though I am up in Georgia, they SHOULD be asking!!!! Any word on a watch party up here in the ATL?
Posted On: Dec 14th 2017, 5:36 PM #375327

I think it's at the Taco Mac on Roswell Rd. I was planning on going but just found out today I'm headed to central Wisconsin on Sunday returning Tuesday night. WTH?????
Back to the top

cbboarder said

GeorgiaOwl said

Me either, even though I am up in Georgia, they SHOULD be asking!!!! Any word on a watch party up here in the ATL?
Posted On: Dec 14th 2017, 5:36 PM #375327

I think it's at the Taco Mac on Roswell Rd. I was planning on going but just found out today I'm headed to central Wisconsin on Sunday returning Tuesday night. WTH?????
Posted On: Dec 14th 2017, 7:57 PM #375331

I saw that, thanks - so get back by 6:30! :cool:
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Unfortunately, I agree that FAU does not do the same. I am a season ticket holder and got no call about the conference championship nor the bowl game. Kind of sad to be honest.
Posted On: Dec 14th 2017, 4:42 PM #375326

Hmm,

Do you have an email address on file? I did not get phone calls either, but I have gotten plenty of Emails on the Championship game and the Bowl game.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

OwlFamily said

NJOWL said

Unfortunately, I agree that FAU does not do the same. I am a season ticket holder and got no call about the conference championship nor the bowl game. Kind of sad to be honest.

Hmm,

Do you have an email address on file? I did not get phone calls either, but I have gotten plenty of Emails on the Championship game and the Bowl game.

Posted On: Dec 15th 2017, 9:52 AM #375337

Yes, but emails are easy to scroll past. How many emails do we get? A phone call and even a voicemail if no answer, goes a lot further. Phone call is also more personable.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Just bought my tickets. Now I have to find time to stop by It's Owl Time for some fresh gear.
Back to the top

small grip the ticket office has been awful when it come to just returning phone calls this year.

And the 25 tickets my group ordered over two weeks ago did not come in the mail………
Back to the top

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and opted to pick them up at will call because I was afraid they wouldn't make it or "Murphys Law" would be handling my tickets.  Any suggestions on where to tailgate?  Flying down tomorrow morning.  Go Owls!!!!!
Back to the top

NCOwl said

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and opted to pick them up at will call because I was afraid they wouldn't make it or "Murphys Law" would be handling my tickets.  Any suggestions on where to tailgate?  Flying down tomorrow morning.  Go Owls!!!!!
Posted On: Dec 18th 2017, 7:16 PM #375433

I don't anticipate being there until 5:30 but you're welcome to stop on by.

East side of the stadium in the Palm Beach State College parking lot, south end.  Blue Jeep Wrangler flying an American flag with smaller FAU flag underneath.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

OwlFamily said

NJOWL said

Hmm,

Posted On: Dec 15th 2017, 9:52 AM #375337

Yes, but emails are easy to scroll past. How many emails do we get? A phone call and even a voicemail if no answer, goes a lot further. Phone call is also more personable.
Posted On: Dec 15th 2017, 11:42 AM #375338

These are pretty basic things - making calls, fixing the bartending problem, traffic issues - so I hope you guys are mentioning it on your post-season surveys and I hope FAU immediately makes these changes or they have no one to blame for their attendance issues (and subsequent revenue loss) than themselves.
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

NCOwl said

Posted On: Dec 18th 2017, 7:16 PM #375433

I don't anticipate being there until 5:30 but you're welcome to stop on by.

East side of the stadium in the Palm Beach State College parking lot, south end.  Blue Jeep Wrangler flying an American flag with smaller FAU flag underneath.
Posted On: Dec 18th 2017, 7:56 PM #375435

Sounds good!  
Back to the top
Control functions: