Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

At Gators 2021

FAU Football Adds Gators to Future Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Well, this just broke. We cancelled Western Michigan.  Not sure if this is a good idea. Although UF is not ok OSU and OU level
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Well, this just broke. We cancelled Western Michigan.  Not sure if this is a good idea. Although UF is not ok OSU and OU level
Posted On: Sep 17th 2019, 11:08 AM #388748

Its a body bag game.  Depends what UF team we get…but don't expect this to be a contest.  We caught UF with the worst team maybe in their history in 2015.

Gainesville is a cool town and easily travel from S. Florida so there is the bright side.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

We caught beat UF with the worst team maybe in their history in 2015, but were robbed by the overwhelmingly biased refs.
Posted On: Sep 17th 2019, 12:44 PM #388749

Fixed it!

:Big-Grin:

Back to the top

I actually think we might have a chance to be close. This is probably only if Kiffin stays (no one wants him fired anymore?) and Robison stays. He would be a senior. Of course I'm a little worried Robison bolts after this season to the draft. Our top CUSA recruiting class will be upperclassmen with hopefully a couple more top classes. Those are a lot of ifs. But it seems like there's more hope than against osu and ou
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I actually think we might have a chance to be close. This is probably only if Kiffin stays (no one wants him fired anymore?) and Robison stays. He would be a senior. Of course I'm a little worried Robison bolts after this season to the draft. Our top CUSA recruiting class will be upperclassmen with hopefully a couple more top classes. Those are a lot of ifs. But it seems like there's more hope than against osu and ou
Posted On: Sep 17th 2019, 2:21 PM #388751

There is no way Robison bolts after this year.

Back to the top

OwlGrad2012 said

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Sep 17th 2019, 2:21 PM #388751

There is no way Robison bolts after this year.
Posted On: Sep 18th 2019, 2:22 AM #388761

Maybe after next year if he is on fire. He would be smart to learn from what happened to Durante last year. The guy would have been stellar this year as a senior and now he doesn’t have a football career 
Back to the top

walty12 said

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Sep 17th 2019, 11:08 AM #388748

Its a body bag game.  Depends what UF team we get…but don't expect this to be a contest.  We caught UF with the worst team maybe in their history in 2015.

Gainesville is a cool town and easily travel from S. Florida so there is the bright side.

So sick of these body bag games
Back to the top

Gotta say we "almost" won up there last time - WE GOT ROBBED BY THE OFFICIALS WITH THEIR HEAVILY HOMER CALLS!!!
Back to the top

walty12 said

Gainesville is a cool town…

In early September it's gonna be a hot and steamy game.  

Summers in Gainesville are brutal - no wind, humidity at 100% - and with Ben Hill Griffin Stadium being all concrete, it doesn't breath.

Most definitely The Swamp.
Back to the top

If Coach Kiffin is still here, I hope we’re at least competitive like some of the better G5 programs. A lot can change in a few years. Look at the self proclaimed National Champs. From 0-12 to what they’ve become. 😊Gotta keep hitting that recruiting and player development hard. 
Back to the top
Control functions: