Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Auburn QB/WR John Franklin to transfer to FAU

I think it's a bad idea to rely on 247 to see which high school recruits we have been pursuing. If we look back to the new signing class we got in February, a bunch of players committed to us that we were not expecting. 247 showed us as being 7-8th in Conference USA just a few days before national signing day.

I remember someone on the coaching staff say they wanted to be more discrete with who they send out offers to because they worry bigger programs will come and steal them away. I also heard that the Kiffin staff tells students to keep their offers secret. And I believe this is what is happening. 
Back to the top

OwlFan2018 said

I think it's a bad idea to rely on 247 to see which high school recruits we have been pursuing. If we look back to the new signing class we got in February, a bunch of players committed to us that we were not expecting. 247 showed us as being 7-8th in Conference USA just a few days before national signing day.

I remember someone on the coaching staff say they wanted to be more discrete with who they send out offers to because they worry bigger programs will come and steal them away. I also heard that the Kiffin staff tells students to keep their offers secret. And I believe this is what is happening. 
Posted On: Aug 17th 2017, 11:45 AM #370010

It showed us 7 or 8th because out guys didn't announce to sighing day many of the writers new who was going to commit, but the kids asked they didn't announce it. Please don't be the "recruiting site don't know anything guy" because the only people who hate those site are teams that don't recruit well. FAU in the spring offered pretty much every 2018 kid in South Florida who they are pushing real hard on is yet to be known.
Back to the top

Well please "don't be that guy who tells us not to be that guy" guy.  
Back to the top

Not that guy said

Well please "don't be that guy who tells us not to be that guy" guy.  
Posted On: Aug 17th 2017, 3:43 PM #370014

Please don't be that guy who has to call that guy out on everything.
Back to the top
Control functions: