Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Biggest Win in 2011

What would be the biggest win of the 2011 season?

@ Florida
@ Auburn
@ Michigan State
Western Kentucky (stadium opener)

You must select between 1 and 18 options

Re: Biggest Win in 2011

Biggest Win in 2011

FAUfasho said

FAU said

Auh-burn.

Can't say beating the defending national champs on the road wouldn't top any of those other wins.

I think students would be burning couches on campus if that happened.

If that happened I'd find a couch, bring it to campus and then burn…but that won't happen..Our biggest win will be ANY of the wins we get because we probably won't get many.

I agree haha, but hopefully maybe we can knock off someone big
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

owlcountry said

We're not going to ever win the big games during the regular season because Coach pulls our first string guys early in the second half to "keep them healthy for the conference games."

Really? Is that why we lose those games? Really?

I was simply reiterating the importance of a full four quarters from our starters in all games, not just SBC games.

Rick said

BTW, you butchered the word "practice".

(Had to do it bro, spelling is your anthem!)

;D

Yeah, I thought that might happen. I was rushing into work while typing the message on my new touchscreen phone so there were bound to be mistakes.
Back to the top

I think every win we get this season should be considered "the biggest win"  a successful season is huge for this school in it's first season with an OCS.  This is a huge opportunity for growth.
Back to the top

100% agree with you Afterlife! Go Owl's!
Back to the top

Beating Auburn would obviously be the biggest win in school history, but with our past lack of consistancy we'd probably lose every other game.  ;D.  The plus side is we would get a lot of talk time on the various ESPN shows.  But, if we only win one game this year, it HAS to be our home opener, especially if it will be against WKU.  (Call me an optomist, but I still think we may work out some last minute deal to bring in a stadium filling team).  But as long as its WKU, we need to start our new lilfe out with a win at the new house.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: