Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

Re: Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

Bo Williams (UF) to FAU?

owlfan1 said

We can get into a pissing match just like when Nord signed with Miami rather than FAU but that won't accomplish anything. Bottom line is that I respect Bo's decision and I hope it is the best decision for him.
GO OWLS!!!

ummm, oook…….

just to reitterate my quote above:

"Personally i wish him the best, and all of this is just "talk", nothing more"

moving on now, i think the intent here has been lost ;)
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

owlfan1 said

We can get into a pissing match just like when Nord signed with Miami rather than FAU but that won't accomplish anything. Bottom line is that I respect Bo's decision and I hope it is the best decision for him.
GO OWLS!!!

ummm, oook…….

just to reitterate my quote above:

"Personally i wish him the best, and all of this is just "talk", nothing more"

moving on now, i think the intent here has been lost ;)

Sorry man, I just remember all the bs that was tossed around when Nate Nord made his decision. I sensed the same sort of stuff developing with the Bo Williams discussion.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Sorry man, I just remember all the bs that was tossed around when Nate Nord made his decision. I sensed the same sort of stuff developing with the Bo Williams discussion.

no problem, it's all good…

i wish him well too…although i still feel they would have been better served staying "home"…hey, it doesn hurt to have "opinions" right :)
Back to the top

We want people that want to play for us. End of story.  If we weren't his top choice then bye, we have a great bunch or back anyway.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

We want people that want to play for us. End of story.  If we weren't his top choice then bye, we have a great bunch or back anyway.

Exactly, no reason to lament over the fact that he decided to go somewhere else. We have plenty of depth in the backfield. While he would have been a nice addition it isn't like we were desparate to sign him.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: