Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brian Wright exit near??

DeltAlumnus said

teambeer said

Man it'd be great to bring in someone with the sort of offense that's referenced in that 24/7 link…I was pulling for a coach like Hatcher a couple months back…ill take his OC for sure.

Any concern that the QB we landed this weekend was recruited by Wright? 
Posted On: Dec 6th 2015, 10:29 PM #352877

If he didn't know Wright was being fired, and committed because of him I would be pretty upset if I was him. Pretty much being lied to. 
Posted On: Dec 6th 2015, 10:31 PM #352878

On the other hand, if they said, here is what is going on and we want you to know but it is not public yet, you can build trust. Most of this kind of stuff is planned out, and fans are the last to know  :Winking:
Back to the top

fauowl said

DeltAlumnus said

teambeer said

Man it'd be great to bring in someone with the sort of offense that's referenced in that 24/7 link…I was pulling for a coach like Hatcher a couple months back…ill take his OC for sure.

Any concern that the QB we landed this weekend was recruited by Wright? 
Posted On: Dec 6th 2015, 10:29 PM #352877

If he didn't know Wright was being fired, and committed because of him I would be pretty upset if I was him. Pretty much being lied to. 
Posted On: Dec 6th 2015, 10:31 PM #352878

On the other hand, if they said, here is what is going on and we want you to know but it is not public yet, you can build trust. Most of this kind of stuff is planned out, and fans are the last to know  :Winking:
Posted On: Dec 6th 2015, 10:38 PM #352879

I hope this is the case. I'm thinking Partridge got the commitment from his replacement in the past couple of days. 
Back to the top

Important!
This thread has run its course, have created a new one for Wright's replacement, please post there moving forward:

Offensive Coordinator Search to Replace Wright.

Thanks,

Rick
Important!

Wright to Toledo…

Back to the top

Rick said

Wright to Toledo…

Posted On: Jan 11th 2016, 8:01 PM #353675

Good fit. He is from Ohio. His family is there. Wish him great success. Good people.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Good fit. He is from Ohio. His family is there. Wish him great success. Good people.
Posted On: Jan 11th 2016, 8:30 PM #353676

+1

Back to the top

Wow. Good for Brian. Without doing research that must be a step up. $  Toledo is a team that has been on the rise. Just like people say FAU is but with better results. I am sure he is happy. Like I always say and believe, when one door closes , another one opens. Good luck to him.
Back to the top
Control functions: