Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Can the Owls win at Troy?

Re: Can the Owls win at Troy?

You are right...we didnt kick the crap out of UAB. we did beat them by 2 touchdowns...But we are playing MUCH MUCH better ball than we were back then....In the UAB game we set a school RECORD in number of penalties....we almost had 300 yards in penalties against UAB and we still beat them by 2 touchdowns!
Back to the top

Hey GeorgiaOwl...do u live in the Peachtree City Newnan area....I live in the Newnan peachtree city area and I had some Troy stuff on my car and I saw another car with FAU stuff on it....Just wondering if that was u?
Back to the top

Trojan1 said

and you did not dominate us in the 2007 game…I remember it was less than a touchdown game in the final 2mins of the game and we had the ball on your 30 yard line..

We did not have out head in that game at all.

We dominated Troy in everthing but the last half of the 4th quarter!  If I remember correctly, we were ahead by 4 touchdowns!  We made a mistake and went into the prevent defense in the 4th quarter.  Trust me, we dominated!
Back to the top

I was at the game…U were never ahead by 4 touchdown dude!

And if u think im wrong. prove other wise…

I think the most u were ahead by was 17. if that
Back to the top

doesnt matter anyhow....we shall see whos to get dominated again this year!
Back to the top

Trojan1 said

doesnt matter anyhow….we shall see whos to get dominated again this year!

I hope your team is also taking us lightly!
Back to the top

No, up near Lake Lanier. I am suprised at how manty people recognize my FAU gear up here in N. GA and either they went there or new someone who did.

Pretty cool when that happens. I am so pushing for FAU to recruit up here in GA to pick up some real good atheletes and kids who would LOVE to play in FL AND get away from GA (family), don't tell parents that though do they!.
Back to the top

Dont think so…WE remember what happened 2 years ago…ya we got yall back last year at yalls place….But not OUR place…..and the team is goal is to win out in conference play..

We are pretty pissed at how things went down at arkansas….We will be ready.
Back to the top

Ya Troy mainly gets players in South Georgia....Most kids are so stuck on UGA and TECH up in the Atlanta area...But there is a guy on the TROY team that went to Newnan High school, which is Atlanta Metro.
Back to the top

The motto "Any Given Saturday" will always ring true…Troy is the better team with out a doubt, yet the Owls do want to right the ship and end this season on a good note.  A win against Troy would go far…as far as accomplishing that goal.

The defense have made some changes personnel wise and it seemed to have worked.

No denying that Troy is tough at home, but they are not unbeatable on their home turf…we prove that two years ago and that will help give the guys hope & confidence heading into Troy.  Will it be enough, not sure, the defense will have to have a solid 60 minutes of play to have any hopes at a W.  I hope they play inspired ball and show heart.

I will be pulling for an upset as most Owls fans will & I am hoping the players feels they can too.
Back to the top
Control functions: