Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Carl Pelini resigns effictive immediately...

What a demotion, success at Rutgers, failure in the NFL, and picked up at FAU. Not to put us down but Rutgers is certainly a more prestigious program.
Back to the top

No. not lane kiffin he is scum. He would turn on us so fast. See Tennessee. 
Back to the top

Media presser at 4 pm.

Where is it? And is it open to the public?
Back to the top

OwlfaninSC said

No. not lane kiffin…See Tennessee. 
Posted On: Oct 30th 2013, 2:28 PM #320378

+1

NO WAY.

Back to the top

whatever it is, it is going to be bad for another couple of years. get a new coach in, new system, new way to learn things. New Recruiting tactics.
Back to the top

What about Jim Tressel? You know Chun would be big on the former Ohio state coach
Back to the top

Wow. We have seen some coaching errors, his public persona leaves something to be desired and several games that should have been won, weren't, but this is still a surprise.

It might be that the AD, who did not hire Pelini, and the coach have different timetables and blueprints for rebuilding. In a few weeks, both Pelinis might be out of jobs, or maybe Bo is bringing his brother back to shore up the Nebraska defense?

I won't miss the boring, almost comment-less press conferences.
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

Where is owlcountry40 he surely is behind this!

Seriously though WTF!
Posted On: Oct 30th 2013, 2:09 PM #320372

These were my first thoughts as well!  :Thinking:
Back to the top

This is the worst news we could have received.  This sucks!

To have to go through a new coaching search AGAIN after two years and put a whole new staff in place and new schemes,  what I though could be a great year next year could end up being another disaster.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

this will also hurt all of the verbal commitments we already have for next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: